Quote from: Juggz on February 26, 2020, 09:46:30 AMYou're not allowed onto a motorway until after you have passed your test, which is fucking crazy that you're not practically tested on your understanding of how to drive on a motorway.

Yep, always struck me as madness that motorway driving is not incorporated into the driving test. Probably goes a long way to explaining the shocking lack of cop-on when it comes to motorway driving. 90% of my daily commute to work is on the M1 and the amount of needless delays caused by drivers failing to understand the real purpose of overtaking lanes is shocking. Also mobile phones while driving. Can't people just put them down for a few minutes?

Quote from: StoutAndAle on February 24, 2020, 04:34:07 PM
The fucking YouTube videos that keep appearing in my feed with titles like "Best Heavy Metal Riffs...Played Without Distortion" or "Best Heavy Metal Riffs Of All Time... Played Swing Jazz Style".

Get to fuck.
On a similar note, reaction videos.

HIP HOP HEAD LISTENS TO TOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Fuck off fuck off fuck off.  No interest in some yank in his gamer chair nodding his head with a pair of Beats. "Wow guys, wow. This is off the page!".

My bus into town now has a knack for showing up early. I have line of sight of my pick up point for about 400m. Bus pulled up to it six minutes before he was meant to be there. Did he wait? Of course not.

Then again, maybe it was the previous bus 24 minutes late.

The fucked up state of the subtitles on Netflix.  If a film jumps between English and some other language the only option seems to be to watch half the fucking film without any subtitles and not have a clue what's going on or to watch the entire fucking yoke with hard of hearing subtitles on... Oh, is he whistling? Thanks, I wasn't sure what that sound was.  Cuntish.

Related peeve: the amount of films Amazon has dubbed in French without the option of watching in the original language with subtitles. VHS standard of fucking options there! Bonjour le progrès !

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 06, 2020, 08:21:30 PM
Asthmatic, deathbed vocals sucking all the energy out of pop songs, thereby supposedly adding extra pathos, is all the rage.  So bad to listen to.

Saw a Barrys Tea ad there with one of these kind of covers of The Proclaimers, thought it was a piss take at first, awful, awful bollocks

I came in to post about that ad!

How the fuck do you neuter The Proclaimers?! :abbath:

#1192 March 01, 2020, 09:01:43 PM Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 09:03:31 PM by Caomhaoin
My cat. In the past week, he's pissed on two separate beds(had to get the duvets dry cleaned, 50 bar), the easy chair out on the balcony, robs food right  out of your hand by sneaking around and doing an excellent seagull impression, and knocked a hot coffee out of my hand directly on to my Mickey. The last one is a red card offence, the trouble is the bird is soft as shite when it comes to the yoke. He may go back up the fuckin' tree where they found him. Fuck sake.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on March 01, 2020, 09:01:43 PM
My cat. In the past week, he's pissed on two separate beds(had to get the duvets dry cleaned, 50 bar), the easy chair out on the balcony, robs food right  out of your hand by sneaking around and doing an excellent seagull impression, and knocked a hot coffee out of my hand directly on to my Mickey. The last one is a red card offence, the trouble is the bird is soft as shite when it comes to the yoke. He may go back up the fuckin' tree where they found him. Fuck sake.

Oh I have one of these hoors as well, my missus is a soft touch for the bastard. I can't eat my dinner without him hounding me, bastard

I lock him in the jacks if I'm cooking or eating. If not, he's stepping in everything or sticking his snout into the ingredients. Fuck off. He bites everyone who tries to pet him too. He's pure skittish as well, runs around constantly at top speed. He once climbed into the wardrobe on the morning and I just closed the door on him, he was in there for a solid hour or more. Good enough for him. I played the daft wee laddie when she came in from work and heard him meowing...'sure my hearing wouldn't be the best, all the gigs ya know? Poor auld cat...'

My cat who now resides with my parents now was always indoors until one day I arrived home to find a massive shite on my pillow and him literally staring me in the eyes from the door of the bedroom. It had started the day before that when he kept scratching me as I lay on the couch asleep and I regretfully gave him a slap and threw him outside. When I saw the shit on my pillow though I threw him out the second floor bedrrom window and he never got into the house again. I love him to bits though, spent an absolute fortune on him in surgeries etc but the nonchalance of the shit on the pillow was a step too far and we drew the line in the sand that day  :laugh:

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 28, 2020, 02:37:27 PM
The fucked up state of the subtitles on Netflix.  If a film jumps between English and some other language the only option seems to be to watch half the fucking film without any subtitles and not have a clue what's going on or to watch the entire fucking yoke with hard of hearing subtitles on... Oh, is he whistling? Thanks, I wasn't sure what that sound was.  Cuntish.
I can't hear whistling without my hearing aids. Hard of hearing subtitles do exactly what they are meant to do.

Quote from: Pedrito on March 01, 2020, 10:12:01 PM
My cat who now resides with my parents now was always indoors until one day I arrived home to find a massive shite on my pillow and him literally staring me in the eyes from the door of the bedroom. It had started the day before that when he kept scratching me as I lay on the couch asleep and I regretfully gave him a slap and threw him outside. When I saw the shit on my pillow though I threw him out the second floor bedrrom window and he never got into the house again. I love him to bits though, spent an absolute fortune on him in surgeries etc but the nonchalance of the shit on the pillow was a step too far and we drew the line in the sand that day  :laugh:

;D ;D ;D Savage chuckle at that

I don't like cats because of my sister's former little shit of a thing.

My sister idolised the little bastard, when it died (aged 17, no less) I thought my sis would be heartbroken... she was upset for all of a day until her husband pointed out they could finally buy new furniture without it getting ripped to shreds... comfiest and poshest three piece I've ever sat in :laugh:

Jaysus the sofa...Bought a great one a few months ago and this cunt won't leave it alone. It's wanton, that's what it is. Fucking wanton. I'd love to fling the manky bastard out the window right now.