great suff folks, appreciate the help

Graham Hartmann of Loudwire. That "Wikipedia Fact Or Fiction" is a good idea, but would be enjoyable to watch if someone else was doing it. He gives the impression that he would be home thinking about the musicians he met touching himself inappropriately soiling himself with glee. He makes the show shit. 
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Listening to the ITV commentators when Ireland are getting spanked by England. Jesus it's annoying.

Seen some cunt giving an employee shit in a garage today.

Polish guy probably in his 40's or 50's goes up to the counter with one of those premade sandwiches they have in the fridge and goes 'Does this have vinegar in it'.

Employeee: I'm not sure it's a premade sandwich, it's not made here.

Polish guy: If I don't like this, I bring it back and get my money.

Employee: Once you've opened it we can't give refunds.

Polish guy: Nuh ah (you'd have to hear the cunts sarcastic voice when saying that), I don't like this I come back and get my money.

I must have PTSD  from working in retail or something because I felt like decking the prick  :laugh:.

Home repairs.
Particularly wood work in the floor.
Thank god for having friends as builder's but fuck me I'm dreading what's it gonna cost

May be moving up to Dublin, on Daft looking at possible placews to stay. So annoying the amount of student only places mixed in. Does daft not have a way of removing these from the search.!!

Quote from: Aborted on February 24, 2020, 12:56:56 PM
May be moving up to Dublin, on Daft looking at possible placews to stay. So annoying the amount of student only places mixed in. Does daft not have a way of removing these from the search.!!
Are you prepared to dwell in a 'fantastic compact and bijou accommodation' opportunity under someone's staircase?

The fucking YouTube videos that keep appearing in my feed with titles like "Best Heavy Metal Riffs...Played Without Distortion" or "Best Heavy Metal Riffs Of All Time... Played Swing Jazz Style".

Get to fuck.

Quote from: Aborted on February 24, 2020, 12:56:56 PM

Delve a bit deeper - a lot of places won't let to a guy either.

high level peeve here but here goes...............people who lick holes or join a clique to get up the ladder......lickspittles the lot of em....

Being stuck behind fuckers who don't know how to drive in snow and ice and keep slamming on the brakes every 50 metres, meaning everyone behind them has to brake hard too. If you want to have a really close-up look at a tree, that's one way of going about it.

I've come to the sad realisation in recent years that Irish people just can't drive. Tailgating, lack of indication, that type of frustrating shit above where they drive with their brakes rather than just slowing down to a safe and steady speed, overtaking on roundabouts, lobbing on the hazards as a get out of jail free option when they haven't a clue what they are doing... it's an endless headache.

It makes me think that all the new rules and regulations around people being afforded a licence are thoroughly justified.  I suppose the fact that there is almost no policing on our roads, bar the very occasional commando- style speed trap, might have something to do with it.  The roads are a free for all.

Driving should be taught as part of the secondary school curriculum. Everybody should have a minimum understanding of the physics of controlling a vehicle. There is so much to driving a car which goes far beyond what is covered in the test. You're not allowed onto a motorway until after you have passed your test, which is fucking crazy that you're not practically tested on your understanding of how to drive on a motorway.

My granda was never tested. In the 50's, there was such a backlog waiting for the test that everyone who had applied was just given a licence to clear the queue. Different times.

Ha, my grandad told me the old school licenses had no photo so he just drove around at 15/16 with his older brothers one.

The testing system is outmoded, it should be a continuous assessment type thing. Getting from A to B, looking in your mirrors etc is easy enough. It's the awkward and unforeseen that causes problems. Unfortunately as Andy said, 'couldn't be arsed to indicate', not leaving sufficient space and the intensely annoying hazard light-makes-my-car-invisible is cuntishness that no learning process can root out.

Some actual policing on the roads might tidy things up a bit.  I know it seems a bit 1984-ish to our Irish mindset,  but in Aus every set of traffic lights has a camera and there are speed cameras everywhere,  so people obey the limits.  There are always ads on telly ramming home basic safety stuff like how much space to leave although I still reckon rooting out tailgating might take corporal punishment levels of training for some cunts.