Metal Thrashing Mad is a staple, sure he might push out the boat and try Deathrider or even Panic again.

Rotting Christ have just released a single called Saoirse, will they now have to spend 5 minutes of every interview giving its correct pronunciation like Ronan does?

https://metaladdicts.com/rotting-christ-releases-new-single-saoirse/

If so, I hope they do a better job than her. I've yet to hear her pronounce her name correctly.

Yeah, I haven't heard her say it correctly either now that I think about it. It's not as galling as yanks saying "Sam-Haaayne" like, but still, make an effort girl!

She puts on a skanger accent, I wouldn't expect her to even try.

Zakk Wylde. The absolute state.

Yeah, sign me up to your newsletter. Went to the Zakk Sabbath gig in Birmingham on the 50th anniversary of the first Sabbath album. Playing Sabbath songs in Birmingham, it has to be good, it has to be! How could anyone fuck that up? Endless, tedious fucking guitar solos, that's how. Fucking clown.

#263 March 30, 2024, 07:47:07 PM Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 10:58:22 PM by The Wretch
I loved his work on the first couple of Ozzy albums he did, but his music has become increasingly awful since the late 90's.

And that's before you get to the fake biker image, the permanently stained, witch nail hands from stroking his dyed, raggedy beard that is like a pound shop wig glued to his face, the boots that look like they came from a garden gnome, those ridiculous fucking guitars...

"Saint Rhoads mumble mumble" "Dime mumble mumble" "Terrible wife/gay joke that would embarrass Bernard Manning mumble mumble"

The big fucking goon.

Megadeth would be so much better if Megadave had the cop on to get in a proper vocalist.

Everytime I see the Kawir logo lately I think it's Kittie.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on April 04, 2024, 12:08:25 AMMegadeth would be so much better if Megadave had the cop on to get in a proper vocalist.

Nah, his nasal snarl perfectly suits the sound of classic Megadeth. Honestly couldn't imagine anyone but him on vocals.