Bloodbath - Survival of the Sickest

Bored me to tears to be honest

Quote from: blessed1 on September 04, 2022, 12:33:24 AMMetallica - And Jutice For All remix 3.0 version on YouTube
Never heard this before and it sounds unreal. Listening to it with headphones on sounds like hearing the album for the first time again.

Cheers for this! I'd heard the likes of the And Justice For Jason mix where I thought they went to the other extreme and pushed the bass up too far. This one seems to be just right. Is it just me or does James's voice sound a small bit rawer here too? This is the album that should have been released day 1.

Revocation - "Netherheaven"

Only tried these lads out a while ago, and holy shit is the guitar playing tight. This new one is no exception.

Quote from: open face surgery on September 09, 2022, 01:39:28 PMBleach was my first CD. All tapes before that.

Smart sessions are cool. Had heard most of them before. Really highlights the change of style from Bleach to Nevermind.

It was quite the jump in fairness. I was thinking that myself while going through it. The 93 version of sappy is still better than the smart one though. Interesting to hear Channing drum on the Nevermind tracks too

Nevermind was one of the first albums I sprung for the CD, I had Bleach on tape alright. Still both hold up (I prefer the muddiness of Bleach, even though I'd usually go for 'clean' production) but Nevermind suffers from being overplayed at the time. Incesticide is a fantastic collection, never liked In Utero, fucking Albini.

King Buffalo - Regenerator

Quote from: Carnage on September 09, 2022, 03:59:12 PMNevermind was one of the first albums I sprung for the CD, I had Bleach on tape alright. Still both hold up (I prefer the muddiness of Bleach, even though I'd usually go for 'clean' production) but Nevermind suffers from being overplayed at the time. Incesticide is a fantastic collection, never liked In Utero, fucking Albini.

I'd have thought anyone into Nirvana would've forced themselves to like it all by now! :laugh:

Nah, a few decent songs on it but the production is atrocious. There's another mix of it floating around that sounds much better. Probably listed on that site a few posts back.

Ya, the 93 version of Sappy is def better. I love all Nirvana but rarely put on Nevermind or In Utero.

Waylander -honour amongst chaos .

Quote from: Mr Barlow on September 09, 2022, 04:40:55 PM
Quote from: Bürggermeister on September 09, 2022, 04:15:02 PMKing Buffalo - Regenerator
Waiting on this to arrive !

It's class. I really like it.

Now playing: Alluvial - Sarcoma

Lykaionas -     The Diabolical Manifesto
Machine Head -  Burn My Eyes
Magoth        Anti Terrestrial Black Metal
                Zeitgeist : Dystopia

Quote from: Carnage on September 09, 2022, 03:59:12 PMNevermind was one of the first albums I sprung for the CD, I had Bleach on tape alright. Still both hold up (I prefer the muddiness of Bleach, even though I'd usually go for 'clean' production) but Nevermind suffers from being overplayed at the time. Incesticide is a fantastic collection, never liked In Utero, fucking Albini.

Love everything about In Utero, production included. Now Albini's job on PJ Harvey's Rid of Me is utter scutter.

#7964 September 09, 2022, 10:23:36 PM Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 10:27:27 PM by Cailleach
Lurid                     Fire Spell   
Lunar Aurora        Andacht
                             Mond
                             Zyklus
                             Seelenfeuer