It would appear so.
There's an ad for them where a woman claims when she saw Sketchers slip on shoes it "altered her brain chemistry".
Makes me want to put my fist through the telly every time I see it.

I don't think much would alter Redknapp's brain chemistry, to be fair.

#1712 August 16, 2024, 02:47:10 AM Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 02:52:35 AM by The Wretch
Did you ever see that clip where he tried hurling? He's an absolute fanny.

No, thankfully. He probably tried to hump the hurl like a dog.

I was going to say he was whining like a girl, but at least they play camogie. 

Ginormous ballbag, but a very tiny penis.

Giant tits with tiny nipples or tiny tits with giant nipples?

Depends on what the tits are for or if they were my own...

Could be both, in a face off.

Had a couple of things to sort out in Dublin so was back for a flying visit. Around all over town today to see to final messages and meet up with family and friends: Docklands, Connolly, North Strand, Phibsboro, Luas from there to Stephen's Green, from there back to Docklands by foot. Still very much felt like the city I remember and love, warts and all! Prob won't be back again til Pantera now, but yeah, still feeling at home in Dublin. That's all.

Just remembered this morning you can often find music on the Internet Archive for free.  Nothing hectic but still plenty of odds and ends so it's worth a look in occasionally.  This morning I got that Vengaboys tune I am obsessed with off it anyway

This lad is badly damaged. You'd think Jesus would have taken him aside and had a fucking word by now

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0822/1466216-enoch-burke/

Quote from: Bürggermeister on August 22, 2024, 06:18:05 PMThis lad is badly damaged. You'd think Jesus would have taken him aside and had a fucking word by now

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0822/1466216-enoch-burke/

Aye. Whole family is damaged. Well there's one sibling who got out and they don't speak to her. You could make a case it's child abuse the way they raised those children. Mother is some wagon.

He's a great man to show up on time for work though  :laugh: