Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 30, 2023, 03:04:14 PMSo Mick O'Keeffe in a tweet (presumably also on Telegram, etc.) and also The Liberal in an article both published the name of the wrong suspect, who is now apparently under garda protection. Have to admit I'm not totally sure of the situation now though. Does this person, wrongly named for the stabbing, nevertheless match the mental back-and-forth, courts, NGOs, etc., story that Gript published? In which case, all that nonsense did still happen, it just didn't involve the actual attacker...? Is that it?

I saw that tweet. His version of the story was that your man came to Ireland in 99 to visit friends and never went home and worked for Keeling's which doesn't line up at all with the Gript story. He also put up a photo of the fella he named.

He has since deleted it all and put up a video moaning about the guards trying to ruin Gripts good name and that they'll have to kill him to silence him. I wonder if thick ignorant fucks like him, Dwyer, Blighe and Heasman will ever actually have the self awareness to realise the harm they're doing to their own cause with their constant bullshitting.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 30, 2023, 03:04:14 PMSo Mick O'Keeffe in a tweet (presumably also on Telegram, etc.) and also The Liberal in an article both published the name of the wrong suspect, who is now apparently under garda protection. Have to admit I'm not totally sure of the situation now though. Does this person, wrongly named for the stabbing, nevertheless match the mental back-and-forth, courts, NGOs, etc., story that Gript published? In which case, all that nonsense did still happen, it just didn't involve the actual attacker...? Is that it?

Mick O'Keefe should have been in jail or an asylum years ago. The Gript article didn't name anyone. Just accused two unnamed NGOs of advocating to keep the attacker in the country. The Liberal is complete tat and doesn't even qualify as a news outlet.

I'm not against Gript but am against the other two. None of these fuckers would have any audience if it weren't for a dismal failure in immigration policy, a complete failure of governance and a media that nobody believes. The whole thing amounts to a hill of beans compared to the actual problem, which is still there, unaddressed.

#332 November 30, 2023, 06:49:17 PM Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 06:55:28 PM by astfgyl
And won't be addressed either. The likes of the lads that are supposedly representative of questioning immigration policy are useful idiots. Make no mistake, the government are delighted with those boys. It's not working on the general public though, who condemn all those lads but still have the same issues with current policy.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/up-to-three-quarters-of-deportation-orders-not-enforced-figures-show/a1319817233.html

There's an oul breadcrumb of impartiality for the starving

Christ some of you lads need to try a little thing called being sound. Foreigners, gays and trans aren't the fucking bogeyman.

As someone who has lived 40 years in a shitehole part of Dublin all I can say is it's the Irish in the area who cause the problems not those currently living in a near by office block! It was Irish lads who broke into my house twice, who robbed my car and took a swing at me in the last few years. It was also to Irish lads who had a knife fight over drugs at the end of my road two weeks ago and who deal in the area. The majority of spongers in the area are also Irish.

Life is short, stay off social media and try being sound. Who gives a fuck where a person is from or their gender, born and bread Irish cause the issues in this country, no matter what the internet says!

Well said.

Have ye been following the Kyle Hayes case. Limerick hurler up on assault. Kicked a fella on the ground and ran away. It's just like the OJ trial  :laugh:

Right scumbag that lad. Him and some other cunts gangingbup on a lad, kicking the shit of him when he was on the ground.

Not his first time in court either, he was up for racing sulkies before. Not a good look giving him an allstar when he had this looming.

Quote from: Deranged Bear! on November 30, 2023, 08:23:52 PMChrist some of you lads need to try a little thing called being sound. Foreigners, gays and trans aren't the fucking bogeyman.

As someone who has lived 40 years in a shitehole part of Dublin all I can say is it's the Irish in the area who cause the problems not those currently living in a near by office block! It was Irish lads who broke into my house twice, who robbed my car and took a swing at me in the last few years. It was also to Irish lads who had a knife fight over drugs at the end of my road two weeks ago and who deal in the area. The majority of spongers in the area are also Irish.

Life is short, stay off social media and try being sound. Who gives a fuck where a person is from or their gender, born and bread Irish cause the issues in this country, no matter what the internet says!

That makes for another good way of defining them: far right of sound  :laugh:

Quote from: Ollkiller on November 30, 2023, 08:56:00 PMWell said.

Have ye been following the Kyle Hayes case. Limerick hurler up on assault. Kicked a fella on the ground and ran away. It's just like the OJ trial  :laugh:

How long before his Mickey Harte character reference letter arrives?

Quote from: Deranged Bear! on November 30, 2023, 08:23:52 PMChrist some of you lads need to try a little thing called being sound. Foreigners, gays and trans aren't the fucking bogeyman.

All of the things you are saying there are true. Which to me points to the fact that we have enough problems of our own without importing more which will only be a drain on the public finances and the non existent infrastructure.

Refugees? No bother, if they actually are refugees.

Economic migrants? No bother, if they are going to contribute.

EU citizens? Well so are we.

Gay? One of my favourite people I know is bent as an s hook and we regularly party together.

Trans? Be fucking trans if you want but don't force me to play make believe with you if I don't want to.

Loads of Irish are bums and we all know it. What difference does that make to the obvious issues we are bringing on ourselves with current policy?

All we are asking for is a small few sensible changes. Fuck the extremists and don't think just being sound while the place is treasure ireland for welfare tourists will fix anything. You think I'm not sound to foreigners or something?

You are sidestepping the issues that are problematic by focusing on the extreme views. Which coincidentally is exactly what the government are doing because it takes the heat off them.

Oh and great to meet you, hope you're getting on well with everything

Any genuine conversation about immigration or border control immediately becomes moot when people are all too happy to align themselves with the extremists though. There's a genuine conversation to be had about taking in refugees or migrants when our Government is too incompetent to house the people already here (or perfectly competent to ensure we're all struggling), but it's hard to have that conversation when the loud minority will support the mentalists pushing that all foreigners are violent savages here to harm women and children.

The amount of people supporting the mentalist extremists and then getting offended at being called far-right, if people are right-leaning on these issues but don't want to be labelled far-right then calling out and dissociating from the extremists would probably be a good place to start imo.

#341 November 30, 2023, 10:19:37 PM Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 12:26:55 AM by astfgyl
I'm not aligned with any of those. Sometimes I read the sources of what they are saying because at times there's truth to it. Of course at plenty of other times it's inflammatory bullshit.

I would imagine that all of the foreign born folks in the country were just as appalled at the stabbing as I am.

Anyway, we'll soon be rid of hearing things we don't like...

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2023/1129/1419257-ireland-riots/

Not just Gript either

https://news.sky.com/story/irish-times-apologises-and-takes-down-hoax-ai-generated-article-12881333

Back for a laugh.

Resident asshole has linked Wikipedia and subsequently voiced his dum, ill thought out views z

I'll tell you what. You and me in the ribg

#344 December 01, 2023, 10:49:51 AM Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 10:53:20 AM by Black Shepherd Carnage
It was me, I'm the asshole who linked Wikipedia  :laugh:  Intentionally, to counter the nonsense point several users were repeating, claiming that defining "far right" is somehow complex or beyond the ken of the average person. Nah, far right is easy to grasp: even Wikipedia will give a decent enough idea to anyone "struggling" to understand why the term is being used for this band of muppets.