Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 04, 2024, 01:24:27 PMAh lads, don't be so cynical. Be all you can be.

You should do a line of inspirational wall hangings called "The Live, Laugh, McLove Collection".

:laugh:

What's worse- motivational memes or those cutesy Alzheimer's signs people put in their houses that say "Kitchen" and "Home".

You've just made me realise there's 100% a market nasty versions of those. Like you can keep the flowery font, but have things like "crack den" or "whorehouse" instead.

Saw a fridge magnet before that read "back away, fatty". Probably should've bought it :laugh:

#6243 October 04, 2024, 11:07:38 PM Last Edit: October 04, 2024, 11:19:10 PM by Hellyeah
All of the above is why I gave up the corporate / multinational job and became a delivery driver some 20 years ago. Just listening to people is painful. I get a 4 week roster for delivery's, the occasional whatsapp. Any queries from customers I redirect to the office. I have a job that pays the bills end of, and I don't have to think.  Happy out. I start when I want and how hard I work dictates my finish time.
And yet nobody wants to do delivery work anymore.  A dying industry.

They have a corporate look-at-me portal in the new job and one lad posts this shit daily. I can't imagine what sort of emotional wasteland your life must be if you need that kind of shit to make you feel good about yourself.

I've mentioned this one before but after looking at Black Curse's bandcamp page I feel it is worth re-moaning about. People's lack of self awareness when they comment on music. "The last album irrevocably changed me..."  every damn album they listen to seems to be more about them than about the fucking music. Unreal   :laugh:

No they weren't even like that until the last album irrevocably changed them to making it all about themselves

So it's actually the music that's to blame? Interesting.

#6248 October 07, 2024, 09:13:00 AM Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 09:14:59 AM by Eoin McLove
Working with a dude at the minute, a good dude, but totally incapable of working and talking or walking and talking at the same time so the work stops every few minutes. I constantly try to get him to take the fucking hint, like, WORK CUNT! But he doesn't seem to get it  :laugh: fucking hell. Even this morning, I am standing there with all my work gear in my hands trying to edge towards our work building and he is yapping away, his work gear in one hand, the other on his car boot but he couldn't manage to close the fucking boot and start walking towards the building... so I'm there slowly crab walking away from him trying to get the cunt to figure out that if he closes the boot he can walk beside me and continue the conversation... all day every day, same thing with him. Just can't take the hint to fucking work...

Used to work with someone a bit like that. Couldn't stand the person. They'd phone or come to you about something trivial and just talk, even if they saw you were up to your eyes with something. Half time when they phoned I held the phone at a distance were I couldn't actually hear what they were saying but could hear when their incessant drone finished. They also had the cheek to complain about me, when they came into my office during a meeting, to ask me something they already knew, and I asked them to leave as they could see I was busy.

Ah he's not a bad dude and I'm all for chatting, but you don't need to stand still to speak. From what I have observed of the human species over 42 years of existence, the arms, legs and mouth all operate independent of each other.

I'm actually one of those myself, stopping whenever I say something and people are always giving out to me about it

Cunting mice are back in the house. I have two traps down, hopefully I'll have a bit of luck.

Quote from: Carnage on October 10, 2024, 12:15:01 AMCunting mice are back in the house. I have two traps down, hopefully I'll have a bit of luck.

Lace them with peanut butter. They love a bit of it, it's hard to make off with, and stays good when exposed go the air for ages.

Tried that last year, they just took it without springing the traps. Got the humane traps, they were untouched. Put a bit of salami in them tonight, it smells fairly strong so hopefully it'll draw them.