I regularly remember the time I went into a Marble Slab - ice cream place in Vancouver - and the lad serving the teenage girls in front of me, while making their ice cream, broke out into a loud and heartfelt version of Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris" while staring straight at them.  Had to walk out of the shop for the laughing I was doing

(All this Robbie Williams talk reminded me somehow)

Fair fuck lads!  :abbath:  :abbath:  :abbath:  :abbath:

Quote from: ochoill on October 02, 2024, 06:20:24 PMI regularly remember the time I went into a Marble Slab - ice cream place in Vancouver - and the lad serving the teenage girls in front of me, while making their ice cream, broke out into a loud and heartfelt version of Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris" while staring straight at them.  Had to walk out of the shop for the laughing I was doing

(All this Robbie Williams talk reminded me somehow)

Gulag

When I read Goo Goo Dolls - Iris, Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith came into my head. Another cruelty.

Quote from: open face surgery on October 02, 2024, 07:57:15 PMWhen I read Goo Goo Dolls - Iris, Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith came into my head. Another cruelty.

Are those not the same song

Now Vanessa Cartlon - A Thousand Miles. Fuck me. This maybe the end.

Nobody mention Nickelback: How You Remind Me so.

Quote from: Giggles on September 30, 2024, 07:33:33 PMMy current YouTube algorithm.

I watch a lot of guitar related stuff, and for a while my feed was full of good shit, like decent guitar theory lessons/exercises from reputable channels, interviews with amazing guitarists, songwriting stuff etc.

Now the algorithm is constantly pushing me content from these fucking nobodies, lads in their boxers/shorts or mopey looking emo girls with 1-2k followers and videos with less than 100 views, of some shite riff they just recorded with a horrible fucking tone. It's like a plague, suffocating all the good shit. Fuck off!!

I find telling it I'm not interested works well actually. Click the three dots beside video and click not interested. You can even tell it to not recommend the channel.

Quote from: Carnage on October 02, 2024, 08:50:01 PMNobody mention Nickelback: How You Remind Me so.
bastard lol

Quote from: The Heretic on October 02, 2024, 05:39:26 PMIf there's one thing is this world thats gonna make me spontaneously combust it's that Robbie Williams song Angels..I fuckin hate it..I dont care if you've rode to it..I really really hate it...

Boy do I have good news for you!
QuoteFirst trailer for the Robbie Williams biopic 'BETTER MAN', starring a CGI monkey as Robbie Williams.
https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1841464608608944243

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 02, 2024, 11:02:57 PMBoy do I have good news for you!
QuoteFirst trailer for the Robbie Williams biopic 'BETTER MAN', starring a CGI monkey as Robbie Williams.

I guess they couldn't find a real monkey willing to lower itself to take that role.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 02, 2024, 11:02:57 PM
Quote from: The Heretic on October 02, 2024, 05:39:26 PMIf there's one thing is this world thats gonna make me spontaneously combust it's that Robbie Williams song Angels..I fuckin hate it..I dont care if you've rode to it..I really really hate it...

Boy do I have good news for you!

Travellers constantly coming to the house offering to clean the gutters. The young lad was sick one day, we'd just got him down to sleep when one of these pricks starts hammering at the door and then rings the doorbell three times. I said to him there's a child asleep upstairs and there's no need to break the door down. He gave me a blank look and started in with the sales pitch. Cunts.

Quote from: Maggot Colony on October 03, 2024, 09:21:45 AMTravellers constantly coming to the house offering to clean the gutters. The young lad was sick one day, we'd just got him down to sleep when one of these pricks starts hammering at the door and then rings the doorbell three times. I said to him there's a child asleep upstairs and there's no need to break the door down. He gave me a blank look and started in with the sales pitch. Cunts.

Ask for a receipt, they will just love that...