Saw my first Christmas Tree in a house window today! What the fuck is wrong with people?

The laws that ban homicide. That's what's wrong.

Cunts who speed up when you overtake. Lethal shit altogether.

Quote from: 101_North on September 29, 2024, 06:30:50 PMSaw my first Christmas Tree in a house window today! What the fuck is wrong with people?

I have noticed in recent years that summer happens, Halloween is ignored completely and, usually, by mid October it's straight on to Christmas. Very odd.

Quote from: Bürggermeister on September 29, 2024, 06:39:51 PMCunts who speed up when you overtake. Lethal shit altogether.

Or when you are merging onto a motorway. Unreal.

My current YouTube algorithm.

I watch a lot of guitar related stuff, and for a while my feed was full of good shit, like decent guitar theory lessons/exercises from reputable channels, interviews with amazing guitarists, songwriting stuff etc.

Now the algorithm is constantly pushing me content from these fucking nobodies, lads in their boxers/shorts or mopey looking emo girls with 1-2k followers and videos with less than 100 views, of some shite riff they just recorded with a horrible fucking tone. It's like a plague, suffocating all the good shit. Fuck off!!

Quote from: Giggles on September 30, 2024, 07:33:33 PMMy current YouTube algorithm.

I watch a lot of guitar related stuff, and for a while my feed was full of good shit, like decent guitar theory lessons/exercises from reputable channels, interviews with amazing guitarists, songwriting stuff etc.

Now the algorithm is constantly pushing me content from these fucking nobodies, lads in their boxers/shorts or mopey looking emo girls with 1-2k followers and videos with less than 100 views, of some shite riff they just recorded with a horrible fucking tone. It's like a plague, suffocating all the good shit. Fuck off!!

It must be something you liked or interacted with that opened the floodgates. My twitter feed was gone to the dogs and it took me ages to like enough videos of cats and dogs and people getting painfully busted to clean it up. Instagram is another one - like one video of one new thing and the feed is ruined

If there's one thing is this world thats gonna make me spontaneously combust it's that Robbie Williams song Angels..I fuckin hate it..I dont care if you've rode to it..I really really hate it...

Quote from: The Heretic on October 02, 2024, 05:39:26 PMIf there's one thing is this world thats gonna make me spontaneously combust it's that Robbie Williams song Angels..I fuckin hate it..I dont care if you've rode to it..I really really hate it...

I've seen fellas singing and dancing to it. And not entirely in pursuit of a ride.

Quote from: Emphyrio on October 02, 2024, 06:03:19 PM
Quote from: The Heretic on October 02, 2024, 05:39:26 PMIf there's one thing is this world thats gonna make me spontaneously combust it's that Robbie Williams song Angels..I fuckin hate it..I dont care if you've rode to it..I really really hate it...

I've seen fellas singing and dancing to it. And not entirely in pursuit of a ride.

Disgusting stuff...

One of the most appalling songs ever made, sentimental, saccharine bullshit, you'd be better off with Wagon Wheel.

I can't fucking stand the sight of Robbie Williams. I can't think of anyone whose absurd level of self satisfaction is so out of whack with their actual talent, aside from maybe Liam Gallagher. It's a pity they didn't fucking kill each other back in the 90's. Williams is a glorified 18-30's holiday rep, who thinks being smug and raising your eyebrow is the equivalent of being charming.

The absolute cunt. 

I once had a "male" tell me to stop singing my version of Angels because I was ruining the song...

And through it all I never wore protection
Now I have an infection, where it shouldn't be...

Quote from: The Wretch on October 02, 2024, 06:09:39 PMOne of the most appalling songs ever made, sentimental, saccharine fucking bullshit, you'd be better off with Wagon Wheel.

Don't put that evil out in the world.

If you saw the last season of Stranger Things, the bad guy's method of killing was to float the victim up and break their bones, one by one. That's what I'd like to see happen to Williams. I'd stand in front of that for hours, with a full stalk formed of pure gratification.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah, it's hard for me to think of a level of torture that is suitable for that prick.