:o I do that rather well....Don't you think?
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Dropping a new shower door and making shite of it as I'm getting ready to fit it. A nice 500 euros down the fucking drain.  >:(

Quote from: The Wretch on August 31, 2024, 12:28:01 AM
Quote from: Ducky on August 30, 2024, 10:05:53 PMA lifetime ago and old housemate was mad for the ride with random lads, few nights a week. Grand and all, but not when everyone else in the house would need to be up for work at a reasonable hour.

Her headboard was against my wall so I heard the worst of it. I did the only reasonable thing I could do, and burned a death metal compilation called "Grace Getting Laid". I opened it with  Cryptopsy's "Crown of Horns". When she complained about it, I said (in reference to the intro) "that's what you sound like getting the ride".

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Who was riding her, The Thing?

If only! At least that way we'd know who it was and not have to be like "sorry mate, we're all gone to work and don't know you, so no, you can't stay in the gaff eating my fuckin' Frosties".

Pretty sure the term "cosmic horror" was coined in reference to her fanny :laugh:

Christmas shit in the shops. It's fucking August.

Quote from: The Great Cull on August 31, 2024, 10:26:39 AMDropping a new shower door and making shite of it as I'm getting ready to fit it. A nice 500 euros down the fucking drain.  >:(

Ah ya poor bastard! that's cuck.
Friend of mine fitted one a few weeks ago. went down to make a cup of tae when was finished, delighted with himself, heard a bang, went up to the bathroom and the fucking thing was after exploding for no apparent reason.
They are pricks of things.

Quote from: astfgyl on August 29, 2024, 08:21:19 PM
Quote from: John Kimble on August 20, 2024, 06:37:36 PMHaha yeah, that's the cunt alright. The lack of self awareness would be hilarious, if it wasn't so fucking sad. One minute it's this whole "get off social media and get living" shtick, the next it's look at me staring out a window with my top off and contemplating how great I am, while documenting every miniscule, facile aspect of my life on social media. Which one is it?! I'm also conscious that it may come across as a bit uncharitable on my part, as I'm sure this lad has had some struggles throughout his life...but haven't we all, really?

No, if you met him it would instantly harden your resolve. Saw him yesterday doing his thing and.... yeah...

Well I do have to credit him for prompting me to delete Instagram. I did it before, years ago, and for some reason reactivated the account. It has become so apparent recently what an utterly septic app it is. An infinite supply of attention seeking nobodies vying for likes, all Turkey teeth and hair plugs and no grasp of irony whatsoever. That fella is particularly bad though, he has the air of someone that fancied himself as a bit of a jack-the-lad back in the day, did too much coke and pills, and now wants the entire world to hear about his epiphany. Get fucked ya boring cunt.

Reaction videos: "Metal Drummer Hears Led Zeppelin For The First Time"

Quote from: John Kimble on August 31, 2024, 04:34:38 PMWell I do have to credit him for prompting me to delete Instagram. I did it before, years ago, and for some reason reactivated the account. It has become so apparent recently what an utterly septic app it is. An infinite supply of attention seeking nobodies vying for likes, all Turkey teeth and hair plugs and no grasp of irony whatsoever. That fella is particularly bad though, he has the air of someone that fancied himself as a bit of a jack-the-lad back in the day, did too much coke and pills, and now wants the entire world to hear about his epiphany. Get fucked ya boring cunt.

And all because that cunt Mosseri is determined to turn it into some sort of Super TikTok. Every time he makes a post, 90% of the replies are complaints about the way IG is going, asking stop doing all the unwanted shit, bring back the old Instagram, and his response is basically "Screw you, it's 2024, we don't want people to post pics anymore, we just want comic reels, so wer'e going to keep doing what we're doing, and in fact, we're also going to do this as well."
It's been ruined, you can't find anything on it anymore.

Quote from: Carnage on August 31, 2024, 03:43:11 PMChristmas shit in the shops. It's fucking August.

I saw someone share a picture of tins of Roses, selection boxes etc in Tesco during the week, and the comment "Mary hasn't even told Joseph she's pregnant yet"

Madness.

Quote from: Ducky on August 31, 2024, 12:35:03 PMPretty sure the term "cosmic horror" was coined in reference to her fanny :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Middle age, threw me back out after sneezing, fucks sake

Quote from: Trev on August 31, 2024, 10:39:30 PMMiddle age, threw me back out after sneezing, fucks sake

Honestly? That's harsh

Yeah, I can see how that could happen. I'm 44. Was having a kick around with the young lad the other day and tried to be smart, attempting a panenke-esque penalty. Completely misjudged, hit a bit of ground instead, and my right knee has been in constant agony since. I wouldn't mind but it was the lightest of kicks.

When you reach a certain age you can get hurts more easily and they tend to take longer to heal, I know this because I been experiencing it for the last 5 years out of the blue, sore elbows, sore wrists, sore hips, sore knees...its a balls..and I was a strong cunt back in the day too...

335k bike shelters..

Interviews where the interviewer asks a question and gets a non-answer and doesn't even realise it because they are just ticking boxes. I was watching a bit about an artist who has raised a giant inflatable gibbon on the roof of a building in Sydney.

Interviewer: how did you get that giant gibbon up on the roof?

Artist: I have a great team of people and we put it up at 4 in the morning before the wind came.

Interview: wow, that's great.

WHAT THE FUCK! That tells us NOTHING about how they got it up on the fucking roof.