Or you have bladder/sphincter/urinary tract/foreskin/whatever issues that require a lick of tissue or a good ringing out that you just can't do at a urinal.

Anyways, my own peeve is needing a fucking account and/or app for everything these days. Poked my head into my preferred barber and they no longer do "walk ins" and I have to book online. I'm sorry, fucking what? As it is, there's no other customers even in there, with one of the staff spinning around in his chair looking bored out of his brains.

I walked into a barber lately and got the same thing so I told them they wouldn't get another chance to refuse my cash and went to the next one

Quote from: Ducky on August 27, 2024, 12:29:13 PMEssential viewing. Much to my own surprise, I tie shoes the correct way. Successbabyfistpumpdotjpeg, or something.

Huh tried this and the knot seems to go across both ways when I tied it. I also do the extra knot on top method anyway so it doesn't matter which way it's tied. Tying it the opposite way was a job though, like trying to cut something out with scissors with your left hand.

I tried doing it the opposite way to normal and it went 'vertical', so I must do it his way generally. Always double knot anyway, rarely does a lace open for me.

A little cunt at work is on holidays and I'm after getting stung to fix shit he did wrong last April involving hundreds of thousands of euros and very unhappy people and I only got it because I picked up the phone involuntarily. Now it can all be sorted easily by anyone half competent but by god would I love to set fire to the useless cunt for the last 2 days and normally I wouldn't give a fuck but a while back I showed him how to do something else and when he inevitably fucked that up because he's useless, he went to the boss and said he thought he needed someone more experienced to show him because I hadn't a clue what I was doing the rat bastard. And now here I am falling behind on me own shit because of his rank incompetence.

Peeve: shit rat bastards who can't just own their own shit for being shit I'd love to sabotage him when he's back but I won't have to because he's shit

Ah now , that's not very Christian of you.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 28, 2024, 10:43:08 PMAh now , that's not very Christian of you.

Well it wouldn't be with my not being a Christian lol

Make sure the boss knows the score, that you're cleaning up his mess while he's off sunning his nads, and that he's made aware of where the blame actually lies. And if it doesn't sink in, just drop what you're doing to clean up after him,let him dig his own way out of his shit. I hate cunts like that.

Quote from: Carnage on August 28, 2024, 10:47:41 PMMake sure the boss knows the score, that you're cleaning up his mess while he's off sunning his nads, and that he's made aware of where the blame actually lies. And uf it doesn't sink in, just drop what you're doing to clean up after him. I hate cunts like that.

Ah don't worry I have his ship well sank in terms of ever saying anything about me to cover up about his being shit in general but unfortunately for me this needs instant fixing so I'll have to sort it while the shit cunt is away

Aye, but make sure it's known by the higher ups that you are.

Honestly I made that known the first time he did the dirt on me but I didn't have to do anything other than stop helping him and laughing at the outcome. He'd be a dangerous enough cunt though if he wasn't so stupid

Not a peeve as such but I need to stop buying stuff from Temu, its such cheap shite but at the price you cant go wrong either..I dunno....

Quote from: The Heretic on August 29, 2024, 10:35:29 AMNot a peeve as such but I need to stop buying stuff from Temu, its such cheap shite but at the price you cant go wrong either..I dunno....

But think of all the children you are providing employment for...

Quote from: Anvil on August 29, 2024, 10:40:54 AM
Quote from: The Heretic on August 29, 2024, 10:35:29 AMNot a peeve as such but I need to stop buying stuff from Temu, its such cheap shite but at the price you cant go wrong either..I dunno....

But think of all the children you are providing employment for...

The need to up their game with some stuff...

Haf a few pints of stout the other evening after my dental appointment was cancelled.

Dentist rang me yesterday to see if I could come in for the double extraction today. Grand says I. Just a pity about the awful gurgling shite I had this morning due to the pints.