A week??? Sure it only took me two or three minutes  :P

The fucked-upness lasted a week. The last time it happened was from putting a half empty bag of shopping into the car.

Funny mental image of someone spending a week trying to untie their shoelace. In reality, long before you'd even hit the five minute mark you would cut the cunting things off with a scissors. Imagine some poor eejit persevering for a week. I'm so close...

Essential viewing. Much to my own surprise, I tie shoes the correct way. Successbabyfistpumpdotjpeg, or something.

My experience earlier tells me that I would never escape if I went with the strong form. I'll keep it weak and continue to practice for another forty odd years before changing tack .

I'm trying to get my head around why my Ma insisted on both the correct method, and then another knot. Maybe it was the 1980s buzz of "can't afford another pair of shoes if the child loses those ones"?

But yeah, once I was in me shoes for the day, I was in them.

Fuck sake, I bought a six pack of Guinness, poured one, looked at it in dismay...it's the friggin stuff you need a device for. So I'm drinking pints that look like they've been sat on a bar table overnight.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Ouch hard luck man. At least it wasn't 6 cans of rockshore I suppose

Oh jesus, that would be bad! Anyway stuck 'em in the freezer and now horsing 'em down, aesthetics be damned.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Ah victory snatched from the jaws of defeat. Lovely. A real triumph of the human spirit like one of those concentration camp films the wife does be watching

Take the head off your electric toothbrush and put it in them.

Quote from: astfgyl on August 27, 2024, 10:38:34 PMA real triumph of the human spirit like one of those concentration camp films the wife does be watching
Love Island is it

Quote from: ochoill on August 28, 2024, 09:06:59 AM
Quote from: astfgyl on August 27, 2024, 10:38:34 PMA real triumph of the human spirit like one of those concentration camp films the wife does be watching
Love Island is it

That's the one :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

If you go into the jacks to take a piss instead of using the urinals, you're a fucking prick.

Quote from: Iliketortles on August 28, 2024, 10:53:07 AMIf you go into the jacks to take a piss instead of using the urinals, you're a fucking prick.

What if you need to sit down to piss, just in case?  We've all had that dodgy pint or kebab...