The bizarre paradox of trying to open a new bank account that will be entirely online based and having to produce paper copies of your PPS number and proof of address from the past six months when every single bill or psyslip has been sent via email for the past two years or more. 

Being happy that so far work hasn't shut down for me yet but then having to actually go back and do it tomorrow  :'(

Travelled to Dublin today to sort accommodation for the new job. Lads I'd been warned about the fuckery with renting in Dublin but jesus fucking christ I never knew it could be as bad as that. I mean coming back on the train tonight I was literally drained.

People/tenants/landlords etc straight out lying on the ads and then acting dumb when you get there. Honestly took a fucking risk even travelling up for what was literally an 8 hr shit show. Would rather sit through an 8hr SuperSkin performance than go through that again. Unreal... just un-fuckin-real

Yiz have my sympathies, I wanted to put my head through a wall looking for a gaff in Cork.

Two personal favourites were one place where they had a smoking room that also doubled as a laundry room!

The other was an almost perfect place - close to town, seemed a sound bunch and most importantly it was pretty cheap. The catch? Well, when I walked into the bathroom it was so mouldy that it looked like the ceiling was covered in black carpet 🤢

Last weekend I painted the back wall and was very pleased with myself.  Literally cleaned the brushes and had a look out the window at my handiwork to see a bird had shat on it.  The wife said to touch up the shit with paint but I said,  nah, it'll be grand.  A drop of rain and it'll be gone.  A week later,  every time I look out into the garden all I can see is the streak of shite on my otherwise pristine wall.  Bastard.

Feck sake lad. You'd complain about litter if you saw €50 blowing down the street.  :laugh:

Maybe,  but only in the pet peeve thread where the rules are a little bit more fast and easy.

That cunt in the 'quit smoking' ad: "You orr going to quit now, orren't you Dad?" No, just to spite you, no I'm not. And I'm sponsoring you for a Russian Roulette course.

Fuck these new coke cans

Quote from: AndrewCooke on March 28, 2020, 02:23:03 PM
Fuck these new coke cans

And they bumped he price while they were at it too. Cunts.

Quote from: Ducky on March 28, 2020, 02:33:14 PM
Quote from: AndrewCooke on March 28, 2020, 02:23:03 PM
Fuck these new coke cans

And they bumped he price while they were at it too. Cunts.

Go flat in 5min, had one sitting still for a solid 24hr and still fizzed out, and they don't fit in the car cup holders. Argh

That streak of bird shit is still on my wall.  Just saying...

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 28, 2020, 06:36:06 PM
That streak of bird shit is still on my wall.  Just saying...
Use that €50 note to clean it.  :laugh:

Jesus titty-fucking Christ the price of stuff in Londis 😯

Quote from: Ducky on April 01, 2020, 01:35:31 PM
Jesus titty-fucking Christ 😯

The benefits of omnipresence