Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 21, 2022, 04:02:05 PM
Absolutely. Summer begins in February when you start seeing the snowdrops and feeling the stretch.
Absolutely. I love getting the ballix froze off me as I skip around in me beachwear of a crisp February morn...

Summer is in lads. Don't ruin it

Milk. Bought this Tipperary No GMO fancy shit down the hardware shop the other day and fuck me if it isn't worth twice the price of the Avonmore stuff. I dunno if I can go back now after tasting this absolute nectar from the gods.

It's all that UHT shit over here. I used to drink milk at home, not a hope now. Maybe to colour a mug of coffee but that's it.

Yeah, I get the feeling fresh milk is even harder to come by in Spain than here. And you're lucky to find a single bottle of full fat fresh milk at that! The notion of semi-skimmed and skimmed milk is so ridiculous to me. Who the fuck who cares about fat intake is nevertheless drinking so much milk that they have to worry about that? Never looked into it, but I'm positive the whole thing started primarily as a marketing ploy.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on March 27, 2022, 10:50:50 AM
It's all that UHT shit over here. I used to drink milk at home, not a hope now. Maybe to colour a mug of coffee but that's it.

Yeah it's the same here. I was highly confused first time I went to the big fuck off supermarket and couldn't figure out where the fridge of milk was.

On a simple pleasure note, there's a stupid trend here of people wearing baseball caps with images of animals on them and the name of the animal. I always get a great laugh when I see someone wearing this one:

Throwing on an episode of Father Ted from time to time.

Jaysus lads scaldy enough with the uht milk. It must feel like being on the train all the time

#1193 March 31, 2022, 07:10:59 AM Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 07:14:05 AM by Kurt Cocaine
Realising ol' Corey screams "Giz the keys to the Lada" halfway through Spit It Out..  :laugh:

https://youtu.be/ZPUZwriSX4M

1.20m mark...

Playing Johnny the Fox - Jailbreak's often overlooked companion album, but possibly the better of the two.

:laugh: :laugh: :abbath: :abbath:

Milkshake out of that Five Guys place. Pure pleasure.

Being poisoned from the drink and staggering around the kitchen munching things that shouldn't go together but they're fuckin lovely at the time

Quote from: astfgyl on April 24, 2022, 11:07:50 AM
Being poisoned from the drink and staggering around the kitchen munching things that shouldn't go together but they're fuckin lovely at the time
You won't believe this, I ate a meanies and taco sauce sandwich last night

Jesus Christ that's fuckin awful beyond awful