'Cos they're still better than cans of most other stuff.

Quote from: mickO))) on February 05, 2022, 04:27:25 PM
Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on February 04, 2022, 12:14:46 PM
Quote from: Necro Red on February 04, 2022, 11:14:50 AM
Few tins of the Guinness Nitro tonight and spinning some vinyl. Bliss
Got given the Nitro kit and a dozen cans for Christmas. Messy aul shite and nowhere near worth over double the price of the draught cans...

Draft cans are piss I don't know how anyone who says they enjoy Guinness can say they are anything else.
G'way ouh of it will ya...  :laugh:
I'll give you one tip though, drink draught cans at room temperature. Fuck putting them in the fridge.
Far tastier when not chilled...

This is also very true. Jaysus KC, I'd suggest we go on the sesh sometime, but I think we'd have killed each other well before the night was over  :abbath:

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 05, 2022, 06:18:16 PM
This is also very true. Jaysus KC, I'd suggest we go on the sesh sometime, but I think we'd have killed each other well before the night was over  :abbath:
Hahahaha, and a big bag of mushies too... I think we'd be grand Chris...  :laugh:
Apart from lager, I don't chill any of my beers really, red ales, IPAs, etc are far tastier at room temperature...

Sure, what am I saying? Now that astfgyl's returned, we can get back to organizing our mitsubishi-fuelled Metal Warfare love-in!

I went off the draft cans about 12 years ago and moved onto the Foreign extra which is great. Then when I was living abroad you could get 330ml bottles of draft that didn't have a widget which believe it or not tasted great. Then around this time last year I moved onto the surger and then the nitro surge. The surger cans you can only get up the north are the best of the lot.

Literally just filled up my iKegger keg with cans of nitro which I will be enjoying tonight. First time trying the nitro in the keg. The surgers from the North taste great coming from the keg almost as good as most pints you would get in the local pubs.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 05, 2022, 06:43:31 PM
Sure, what am I saying? Now that astfgyl's returned, we can get back to organizing our mitsubishi-fuelled Metal Warfare love-in!

:laugh: I'll mod for ye lads. I'm filled to the brim with peace and love and understanding if I get the proper yokes

The latest update to YouTube Vanced added in a feature that auto skips sponsored content in videos, no more in-video shilling  :abbath:

A cup of tea with a big hape of Digestives .

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 23, 2022, 05:13:18 AM
A cup of tea with a big hape of Digestives .

No dark chocolate on them is the mark of the heretic

Wow, that's extremely retarded. If that's the calibre of ambassador around the place, I have a bridge to sell to some fuckers.

David McCullagh also gave a stirring apology over his error in judgement at the impromptu party in rte while they were telling the rest of us not to touch each other. A real performer that guy.

He did give that chap a good grilling though to be fair to him.

I saved a woman's life today! I was in the post office and this oul one in front of me was about to buy a shitty thin little packet to post a vinyl and I stepped and and told her not to, that she needs a proper vinyl mailer. OK, "saved her life" is maybe a slight exaggeration.