Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 28, 2022, 02:48:55 AM
I saved a woman's life today! I was in the post office and this oul one in front of me was about to buy a shitty thin little packet to post a vinyl and I stepped and and told her not to, that she needs a proper vinyl mailer. OK, "saved her life" is maybe a slight exaggeration.
You saved two lives blud. Hers and the recipient's...  :abbath:

Discovering Dragonforce cdrs in my collection and fucking them in the bin
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on March 01, 2022, 06:13:49 PM

:D
Make me laugh out loud !

:abbath:

Quote from: Mr Barlow on March 02, 2022, 04:25:38 PM
Quote from: Thorn on March 01, 2022, 06:13:49 PM

:D
Make me laugh out loud !

I burned a disc of Chinese Democracy lately after reading a book about GnR and I got a few songs in and Axl started reminding me of Tina Turner so I took out the disc and threw it in the fire. Great fun.

Another simple pleasure I've discovered of late is doing the eggs for the breakfast in the omelette maker and they come out the best ever. No more bollixing with the frying pan for me

#1175 March 13, 2022, 01:11:49 PM Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 01:17:45 PM by Thorn
I saw one of those omelette makers for 20 quid or so in Ye Olde Lidl. You recommend it then? I suppose if it's no use  I could always take it out the back and fuck it over the hedge.

#1176 March 13, 2022, 01:12:18 PM Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 01:14:06 PM by Thorn

Jesus bollixing christ would someone move those 'quote'  and 'edit'  icons apart...

Quote from: Thorn on March 13, 2022, 01:11:49 PM
I saw one of those omelette makers for 20 quid or so in Ye Olde Lidl. You recommend it then? I suppose if it's no use  I could always take it out the back and fuck it over the hedge.

Highly recommended. Picked mine up for a tenner in Centra and it'd be worth double for how easy it makes the eggs. Lovely sunny side up cooked to perfection.

Birds twittering, evenings getting longer, lambs in the fields, buds on trees, the smell of cut grass - I love this time of year.

Absolutely. Summer begins in February when you start seeing the snowdrops and feeling the stretch.