Yup, goosed is used in the greater Dublin area.

Often get goosed here in tipp as well

Curried beans. Regular beans with a spoon of Madras powder in em saved me a fortune

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/see-a-rare-alignment-of-all-the-planets-in-the-night-sky

If we manage to see it at all, it'll be one of the simplest pleasures of all - gazing at the night sky as man has presumably engaged in since the dawn of time

That tired feeling after doing a job I'd put off for ages (weeding). Mighty. Shower and pints now, methinks.

Oh, and the swallows have hatched! Obviously just the one egg that fell out that time.

A solid afternoon of knockout hurling on the box. Anthony Daly, Davy Fitz, Marty Morrissey and the boyz.

Listening to Layne Staley at his height.  What a waste.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on June 18, 2022, 01:37:34 PM
A solid afternoon of knockout hurling on the box. Anthony Daly, Davy Fitz, Marty Morrissey and the boyz.

Good man. I always miss them. How do you watch the games, Kev?

I got a dodgy box from a lad from Youghal who moved down to Australia. 100 quid a year for the subscription and I have every channel plus a load of films and series.

Ah right, grand job so. Is the dodgy box a predominantly Irish phenomenon? Only caught the end of the Galway v Cork match but it was tight. Clare had a great last 15 mins.

Clare blew Wexford clean out of it at the end they'll probably get the better of Kilkenny if they play like that in the semi. Limericks year again though I'd say, that particular empire isn't about to fall just yet.

It's a glorified Amazon Stick. Yer man's cousin provides the service, most of his clients are at home. It's a few quid but saves me arsing around looking for P2P etc.

Dodgy box is a master job altogether.

Just discovered I can run Chrome as a floating window on my phone so it doesn't knock YouTube off in the background and I can watch stuff/listen to things while posting online.  Handy.

That's ingenious how do you do that?