Legion Of The Damned - Ravenous Plague 6/10

I seem to be stuck on the 'Entirely Average but Ultimately Enjoyable' shelf at the minute.

Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Graveripper- Seasons Dreaming Death, blimey

Gahhls Wyrd - GastiR - Ghosts Invited

Quote from: Bürggermeister on August 29, 2023, 11:54:28 AMTrying post-Seasons Slayer again, don't know why I bother, though. It's fucking shite, overall, with the odd decent riff. Actually, fuck that, even the riffs aren't fit to be a SNM cast-off.
I  agree with you that most of it is crap, but I do like the heavy riff at the beginning of  Here Comes the Pain

AC/DC - Highway to Hell.
Blazon Rites - Wild Rites and Ancient Songs
Candlemass - Nightfall
Rapid - Blackstar Oppression Regime/Deadly Torment Demo
Armagh - Serpent Storm (gets better with every listen)
Lucifuge / Bunker 66 - Of Might and Lust (more Dying Victims goodness)

Ondt Blod - Finnmark & Natur
Electric Wizard - Come My Fanatics

Came home from work the other day and the young tells me she's been listening to Death ! Really says I? What album ? Leprosy and Spiritual Healing..but she's added them all to a Spotify playlist.

Its moments like these ...

Hehe, class! What age are the young people getting into classic Death these days??

That has to be a proud parenting moment for you. I tried with my younger siblings years ago, but they're just such falses.

Truckfighters-mania.                   The Ruts- the crack                 Mastodon-hushed and grim.                 New Model Army-No Rest.             Suicidal tendencies- join the army

Quote from: Snare on August 31, 2023, 02:15:26 PMHehe, class! What age are the young people getting into classic Death these days??

She's 14. Hitting me up for a tshirt now.
She likes some metal...her main bands are Radiohead and the Manics though. Caught me well off guard !

Burzum- Det Som Engang Var.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 31, 2023, 09:20:47 PMBurzum- Det Som Engang Var.

Never gets old.

Was on a bit of a Burzum buzz myself lately and went back to Hvis Lyset Tar Oss and Fallen.  Both also class and probably my favourite two, though Det Som... is also great.

Quote from: Mr Barlow on August 31, 2023, 12:53:26 PMCame home from work the other day and the young tells me she's been listening to Death ! Really says I? What album ? Leprosy and Spiritual Healing..but she's added them all to a Spotify playlist.

Its moments like these ...

How did , or what promoted her to make the jump to Death? I have a 14 yr old lass myself so I'm curious
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes