Ride For Revenge - Ageless Powers Arise
Some good news is Hail Conjurer from Ride for Revenge just released a split with Absolute Key that was originally exclusive to their now cancelled tour.

Gotta grab some Hail Conjuror stuff. I like what he's doing.

Uncle Slam - Say Uncle

Unremarkable thrash/crossover but not an unpleasant listen

Quote from: Juggz on March 31, 2020, 01:10:42 PM
Uncle Slam - Say Uncle

Unremarkable thrash/crossover but not an unpleasant listen
I have it on record LP. I regularly give it a spin.
'Weirdo Man' and 'The Ugly Dude'  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Top class tunes...  :abbath:

:laugh: I used to have it on tape somewhere but picked up the CD reissue when it came out

Was going through the CDs the other day and dug out Sepultura - Third World Posse. 18 minutes long and a class 18 minutes it is. It's easy to forget that they were fairly ripping in their time, given the condition of the Cavaleras these days.

"Come on Barcelona let's destroy this fucking place!!" Brilliant

The latest Ensnared album has been getting daily plays. They have such creativity in their riff writing that with every listen the album gets more enjoyable

Alcest - Spiritual Instinct.
Immolation - Shadows in the light.
Burzum - Det som engang var.
Enslaved - Frost.
Ahkenaton - Divine Symphonies.

Stevie Wonder - Innervisions

Not metal in the slightest but the production is so layered it could almost be considered heavy!. Class album.

Sadus - Chemical Exposure

Splatter vinyl reissues of the first three albums finally arrived from Listenable
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

40 Watt Sun -  The Inside Room

My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River

Mourning Beloveth - Formless

Shape of Despair - Monotony Fields

Holy Terror - Mind Wars
Holy Terror - Terror & Submission

Wish I had the two Realm albums on vinyl to throw on next.

Getting through a lot of Charles Mingus at the moment. I listen to music while I'm working rather than sitting down with my head between the speakers studying everything, which means that all of the alternate takes that are tacked onto the end of jazz records are somewhat lost on me.

Just lashed on SYL - City. Get up ta fuck

Ceremonial Oath - Book of Truth, forgot that their guitarist went on to form Hammerfall