Lunar Aurora - Andacht

ASCENSION - Under Ether

Quote from: Juggz on March 22, 2020, 05:30:03 PM
Anthrax - Vol 8 and WCFYA on a long walk. The latter is a better album by far but 8 has some serious bangers.

2 great albums. WCFYA in particular.

Today it's the Tool and A Perfect Circle back catalog.

This working from home is allowing me to get through a large volume of music. A small positive in these shit storm times!

Early Prong for me. Just about to move on to Beg to Differ.

Trawling Iron Fist, ZT and old Terrorizers to check out what I always meant to.  Today 's upturned gems...Oathbreaker, Trap Them, 40 Watt Sun,  yeah, it wasn't an Iron Fist day.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Now listening to VALGRIND - Dark dressed Shepherd

Old school death metal from Italy that kicks your grave!

https://youtu.be/9KmjodIn0p0

Blind Illusion - The Sane Asylum

It's not very good.

Following it up with Manacle - Preview, pretending it's 1983 again.

New Nine Inch Nails records are class, if you only like Downward Spiral you will be very disappointed.

Morbid Angel - Covenant. This album is phenomenal. That phase thing on the guitar blew me away years ago and this evening it still hit home.
Outer Heaven- Realms Of Eternal Decay.

The "Singles" soundtrack. Imagine buying this back in the day to find songs by Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains not on any albums and they turn out to be both bands best songs.

Skinny Puppy - "Too Dark Park".

Immolation - "Here in After".

Today's social distancing soundtrack is being supplied by those affable Rage Against The Machine lads.

They had some great material across their entire discography.

Quote from: Ducky on March 27, 2020, 11:09:27 AM
The "Singles" soundtrack. Imagine buying this back in the day to find songs by Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains not on any albums and they turn out to be both bands best songs.

No need to imagine  :laugh:

That album got me into Screaming Trees and Mudhoney too, a great collection of songs.

Today I listened to Lemonade and Brownies by Sugar Ray, a moronic but enjoyable set of songs with the odd good riff in there.

Dragonforce - Valley of the Damned, back when they put more thought into songwriting than coming up with video game-esque noises, they're never going to top this