Immortal- Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism
Reverend Bizarre- The Return to the Rectory

SKIN CHAMBER "Wound"
DEATH STRIKE "Fuckin' Death"
FINAL SOLUTION "Mass Death"
REPULSION "Horrified"
WERTHAM / xALLxFORxTHISx "To Those Who Murder Bison From The Train"
Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

Bölzer- 'Aura'. I haven't listened to this possibly since 'Hero' came out as the album just blew my mind and made the earlier stuff seem a bit irrelevant by comparison.  I'd forgotten how damn great this EP is.  Even listening to it now there has been no other band to touch (Jade, my ring) what they have done.  This is a band with a unique vision who operate distinctly within a field of one. 

Followed by 'Lese Majesty', which has completely grown on me over the past several days. The songs are great. Maybe more subtly epic, but once they hit... magic. And the lyrics are as thought provoking as ever. I wonder are we in for another run of EPs before the next album.

Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness because it's a savage.
Dying Fetus- Decend Into Depravity as it's a savage too.
Frozen 2 soundtrack because my daughter likes to annoy my son!

Marabbecca - Chaos Of The Elder Race

Chaos UK - S/T

Zemial- 'For the Glory of Ur'
Manii- 'Kollaps'

Lychgate - Also sprach Futura

CROWN - Psychurgy

Jesu/Sun Kil Moon

Sepultura -Quadra

Still enjoying it a lot. Quality album.

3 Inches of Blood - Battlecry Under a Winter Sun

Hell - Human Remains. Anyone know what's happening with these guys? Been about 7 or 8 years since their last album and Sneap is out with Judas Priest the last while. Hoping they've plans to for new stuff because both the albums are brilliant

Sluagh demo. Some really cool riffs on this.

Been listening to some Mael Mordha: Cluain Tarbh - some time since I stuck their tunes on. Still some mighty stuff they put on record.

PANOPTICON - Roads to the North.

Quote from: Nail_Bombed on March 15, 2020, 06:45:24 PM
Been listening to some Mael Mordha: Cluain Tarbh - some time since I stuck their tunes on. Still some mighty stuff they put on record.

Completely agree

Leadfoot -Bring It On.

This is Karl Agell and Phil Swisher of Blind era COC fame. Southern rock with strong hints of Lizzy and early Danzig. Won't, (and obviously didn't at the time), set the world on fire but it's an enjoyable listen.