Bolzer - Lese Majesty

Fucking deadly stuff.

Their career has taken an interesting turn, it seemed like before Hero they were destined for big things, but as good as the album was (imo), it got a fairly mixed response, and as good as this EP is they haven't really recovered from that hype they had around then. Makes you wonder if it was the reaction of the album or the controversy/accusations, or a mix of both.

A lot of the media that were hying them up as the next big thing a couple of years ago didn't even touch this EP.

Could be all of the above or also the fickle nature of the business.  Blood Incantation seem to be getting all the hype lately so it could be that Bölzer are seen to be established,  ie boring.  I think the new EP sounds class anyway.  Looking forward to getting the LP and CD in the post.

Hypocrisy- Penetralia. I'd never listed to this before. Really good.
Motörhead- The World Is Yours. I love Brotherhood of man.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 03, 2020, 08:05:08 AM
Could be all of the above or also the fickle nature of the business.  Blood Incantation seem to be getting all the hype lately so it could be that Bölzer are seen to be established,  ie boring.  I think the new EP sounds class anyway.  Looking forward to getting the LP and CD in the post.

My LP took about a month to arrive after ordering! It's really excellent anyway. The sung vocal parts are definitely a notch richer and more captivating in both melody and timbre compared to the album.

Today:
Judas Priest - Ram It Down
Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance

Not a classic pairing I suppose.

Really digging the new Cult Of Fire!

Motley Crue - s/t

It's not too late to get Corabi back and redeem the errors of the last 25 years, lads.

Disincarnate- Dreams of the carrion kind.
Vredehammer- Violator. I had this in in anticipation of the new one.

Lankum - The Livelong Day

AUTOPSY "Severed Survival"
NUCLEAR DEATH "Carrion For Worm"
BLUE HOLOCAUST "Flesh For The Cannibal God"
BRIGHTER DEATH NOW "May All Be Dead" & "Innerwar"
Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

Atheist - Unquestionable Presence

Untouchable.

Stuck on  Värähtelijä by Oranssi Pazuzu for the first time in a while and pleasantly surprised to find out they have a new record coming out next week.

HORNA - Musta kaipuu
THUS DEFILED - Daemonspawn
RUDRA - Brahmavidya: Transcendental I

Quote from: ldj on March 07, 2020, 06:26:25 PM
Stuck on  Värähtelijä by Oranssi Pazuzu for the first time in a while and pleasantly surprised to find out they have a new record coming out next week.

Thought they'd put themselves on hold. All their albums are excellent.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on March 07, 2020, 10:24:44 PM
Quote from: ldj on March 07, 2020, 06:26:25 PM

Thought they'd put themselves on hold. All their albums are excellent.
Just noticed I accidentally said next week instead of next month haha, new record is good news either way!

Bolzer - Hero
Tribulation - Children of the Night