Worshipper - Shadow Hymns

Too heavy on the oul jesus, lyrically, but those riffs cannot be denied.

Scorpions - Lonesome Crow

Great debut and so different to the rest!

Zimmer's Hole! Any fans? I think I read a while back the singer, Chris Valagao, has worked closely with Devin Townsend. Very close vocal styles either way! They're a bit of a novelty but the last album they did was fairly solid. Pretty fun Judas Priest worship

I don't think I've ever heard anything by them but I remember them getting publicity in Terrorizer when they first came out.  As far as I recall it was Devin Townsend and Gene Hoglan behind it.  Was there some sort of rubber alien that looked like Pajo's Junkbox in space involved or was that one of DT's other projects?

Yeah its the three guys from SYL with Valagao singing. He's done extra vocals with them and a load of DT stuff, and Devin produced the ZH albums and I think did a solo here and there.

The first two are absolutely shit, just full of unfunny 90 second "jokes", but the third one when they tried to write actual songs with a bit of structure was great.

The Great Old Ones - Cosmicism (got the nice limited edition with the Cthulhu status)

Finally got around the new Blood Incantation record this week, then I'm still on a major Black Flag trip. Never really thought much of them for years but they've hit me big time now,

Back to Agnostic Front 's latest Get Loud.  Really gets the hooks in. 

Firewind - Allegiance. Always liked Gus G's playing, think he might have even been able to coax one last decent album from Ozzy if he'd been kept around

Ozzy - No More Tears

This would have been a fine point to stop at. Some bangers, some woegeous filler (Zombie Stomp, jaysus), too much chorus on the guitars and his last album featuring Daisley who, clearly, added a lot more quality that he was ever credited for.

Terror - one with the underdogs

Quote from: Don Gately on December 03, 2019, 09:32:49 AM
Terror - one with the underdogs

That's a stone cold classic..
Job For A Cowboy- Suneater. It's such a great development from that deathcore nonsense they used to peddle.
Slayer-South Of Heaven.
Cannibal Corpse-The Wretched Spawn.

Black Boned Angel - The End Part III

It's 15 minutes of the same riff repeated over and over but good god it's a huge riff and 15 minutes almost feels too short. I could never tell if it's a keyboard or an operatic woman which kicks in around the 5 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_fqOXn03C4

Quote from: Hambeast on December 03, 2019, 03:48:04 PM
Black Boned Angel - The End Part III

It's 15 minutes of the same riff repeated over and over but good god it's a huge riff and 15 minutes almost feels too short. I could never tell if it's a keyboard or an operatic woman which kicks in around the 5 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_fqOXn03C4

That is glorious!
Great find