Xoth - interdimensional  Invocations. An sbsolutely fantastic album that combines many different subgenres into something truly unique. It's a toss up between this and Tomb Mold for my album of the year.

Life Sex & Death - The Silent Majority

So far ahead of its' time that hobo-glam rock still isn't a thing.

Screaming Trees - "Sweet Oblivion".

Only ever had a muddy sounding cassette copy of this from back when, and had one of those "duh it's on Spotify" moments yesterday.

So good, probably my fave albums of theirs

Quote from: Don Gately on December 07, 2019, 08:09:33 AM
New Gatecreeper. Really good.

I only had a few listens and it didn't grab me like the previous one at all. Is it worth persevering with?

Yes I think so. There are lots of little twists and turns in it that catch you and then a melodic riff comes out of nowhere. I was playing it tonight in the car and I kept intending to play Ares Kingdom but Gatecreeper kept me rapt.

Retribution of Jealous Gods by Malignant Altar. Just discovered these guys, opening songs has some lengthy Cannibal Corpse style riffs (like From Skin to Liquid) 

Nuclear Assault - The Plague

A huge part of the soundtrack to the late 80's for me. The intro track instrumental is sorely missing from a lot of modern albums. Survive up next.

Gotta love Nuclear Assault. Game over, Survive and Handle with care we're never far from my Walkman as a boy

Gospel of the Horns boxset out for the evening  :abbath:

Osculum Infame - Dor Nu Fauglith
Preordered this months ago and promptly forgot all about it, arrived yesterday along with a few of my Black Friday purchases. Grim BM drenched in keys from the glory days,  love it.

Rollins Band -  Do It

I'm getting work stuff done at speed now  :laugh:

Orodruin- 'Ruins of Eternity' on repeat. 

Quote from: RangerX on December 08, 2019, 10:21:23 PM
Xoth - interdimensional  Invocations. An sbsolutely fantastic album that combines many different subgenres into something truly unique. It's a toss up between this and Tomb Mold for my album of the year.
Yeah that's a stunning album, kind of reminds me a bit of Vektor but if they were a bit more death metal than thrash, if that makes sense

Mooncitadel - Moon calls to wander..
Finally picked this up on vinyl.
Limbonic Art- Rehearsals 1995-1996
Think I like this better than any of their albums.

Looking forward to the Mooncitadel album.  The EP is fantastic.