Satanic Warmaster - Aamongandr

The Cure - Disintegration
Crumbsuckers - Life of Dreams
Coprofago - Genesis

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Kanonenfieber - Live in Munich... (Never heard this band before, was recommended to watch the YouTube video, not bad musically and the live show is interesting)
Uriah Heep - Demons and Wizards
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Gatekeeper - East of the Sun
Anacrusis - Screams and Whispers

Quote from: Anvil on July 10, 2023, 10:29:59 AMMayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Kanonenfieber - Live in Munich... (Never heard this band before, was recommended to watch the YouTube video, not bad musically and the live show is interesting)
Uriah Heep - Demons and Wizards
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Gatekeeper - East of the Sun
Anacrusis - Screams and Whispers

I got that Kanonenfieber recommendation yesterday too.  Cool live show . Musically decent but maybe a bit too indebted to Mgła? Very slick and modern in style, and not bad for that but I find my own interest has moved to other areas lately.

Cattle Decapitation - Terrasite (First time listen to this band actually and I'm liking these unique raspy cleans the vocalist does every now and again!)

Deathspell Omega - The Furnaces Of Palingenesia

Funeral - From These Wounds

Morbid Angel - Gateways To Annihilation

Motley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood
Motley Crüe - Girls...
Since last week they have infected my brain. I hope I don't end up in a sleeveless tank top .

Depeche Mode- Violator. Yup, this is cool.

Exumer- Possessed by Fire  (1986)

Arrived today. A bit derivative of your household name, big 4 thrash bands (esp.  early Exodus and Slayer) but a good time.

The Darkness - Live at Hammersmith..on a high after the permission to land gigs on the horizon

Sacral Rage: Illusions In Infinite Void (2015) 

A unique sounding prog thrash album

Sigrblot - Blodsband
Spectral Voice - Erroded Corridors of Unbeing
Mortiferum - Perserved In Torment
Excarnated Entity - Stillborn In Ash

Swans: The Beggar

I'm equal parts looking forward to and dreading the August gig. I know it'll be good but will I enjoy it or endure it?

Pestilence - Obsideo & Hadeon
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Laaz Rockit - Know Your Enemy
The King - Gravelands

Warning- The Strength to Dream. Masterpiece of gloomy doom.

Dwarr- Animals. I just realised who his voice reminds me of. Wino. It's like a bargain bin Saint Vitus.