Deathhammer - Evil Power 8.5/10

Early Slayer reincarnated, plundered and ravaged ,these guys destroy everything in their path, love 'em.

Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on July 06, 2023, 08:48:43 PMDeathhammer - Evil Power 8.5/10

Early Slayer reincarnated, plundered and ravaged ,these guys destroy everything in their path, love 'em.

Christ, cant believe Ive never stumbled across these lads..absolutely savage..show no mercy my top slayer release so ill be spinning these boys for the foreseeable

#9797 July 07, 2023, 01:23:29 PM Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 01:26:22 PM by Eoin McLove
Abigail- Intercourse and Lust. Boring shit. Maybe it'll grow on me but it sounds on first spin like the kind of black thrash that would give you brain damage one cell at a time, by tedious extraction. A good way to extend your experience of life all the same. Only, it'll make you wish you were fukkin dead.

Sabbat- Karisma. This is more fukkin like it. Wild! Got the Jap edition so God fukkin knows what they're on about but I'm sure it's something romantic and fukkin lovely.

Quote from: londonleatherboy on July 07, 2023, 08:39:31 AM
Quote from: Thorn on July 06, 2023, 08:48:43 PMDeathhammer - Evil Power 8.5/10

Christ, cant believe Ive never stumbled across these lads..absolutely savage..show no mercy my top slayer release so ill be spinning these boys for the foreseeable

Yep Show No Mercy is the album they remind me of most, can't go wrong with any of their releases to date
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Intrigued, will give it a test drive later.

Today:

Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden
Artificial Brain - Labyrinth Constellation
Nevermore - Dead Heart In A Dead World

Pestilence - Spheres
Extreme - Six
QOTSA - In Times New Roman
Bad Brains - Rock for Light
The King - Gravelands

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 07, 2023, 01:23:29 PMAbigail- Intercourse and Lust. Boring shit. Maybe it'll grow on me but it sounds on first spin like the kind of black thrash that would give you brain damage one cell at a time, by tedious extraction. A good way to extend your experience of life all the same. Only, it'll make you wish you were fukkin dead.

Sabbat- Karisma. This is more fukkin like it. Wild! Got the Jap edition so God fukkin knows what they're on about but I'm sure it's something romantic and fukkin lovely.

That ringing endorsement of Abigail is making me more curious than if you'd said it was great. What an awful name too

It'll probably grow on me in a week and I'll have to make a squirmy, embarrassing retraction  :laugh:

Sabbat- The Dwelling. So much to absorb on this one but it's compelling from the off. Black thrash Brocas Helm??

Sabbat- Karisma. Jesus this is good stuff. It's playful, unpredictable, raw, catchy and wild. Black thrash Wotan? Loving it.

Trelldom - Til Minne
Taake - Nattesid Ser....

Decayed - From Hell

Anthrax compilation - there is no better '90s 1-2 than Intro To Reality and Belly Of The Beast.

Carcass - Necroticism & Swansong
Death - Leprosy

Morgoth - Cursed
Sepultura - Chaos A.D.
Sepultura - Quadra