Majesties - Vast Reaches Unclaimed
Sepultura - Arise
Rotting Christ - Non Serviam
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Trastorned - Into The Void (Dying Victims release so much good shit)
Megaton Sword - Might & Power (another banger from DV)
Enforced - War Remains
Witch - Salem's Rising
Bell Witch - The Clandestine Gate
My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River

PIL - Album.

Never heard most of this before it's great tbf if you can stand Lydon's vocals.

Going through a few bands from a compilation I got a while back.

Also tried Jesus and Mary Chain Psychocandy today and while it wasn't the worst it was fairly boring as well.

Back to the GODFLESH then and listened to Purge and then Pure. Great

Quote from: Anvil on July 04, 2023, 08:29:46 PMMajesties - Vast Reaches Unclaimed
Sepultura - Arise
Rotting Christ - Non Serviam
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Trastorned - Into The Void (Dying Victims release so much good shit)
Megaton Sword - Might & Power (another banger from DV)
Enforced - War Remains
Witch - Salem's Rising
Bell Witch - The Clandestine Gate
My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River

enforced - war  remains my album of the yr so far

Gates of Ishtar-A Bloodred Path, The Dawn of Flames and At Dusk and Forever. Three albums in three years before calling it a day. Didn't help their cause that there were a slew of similar sounding Swedish bands vying for the limelight at the same time and the fact they were signed to the relatively obscure Invasion Records for most of their tenure scarcely helped their cause. Well worth checking out especially since Century Media took the trouble of reissuing melodic death's answer to the unholy trinity.

Quote from: vinterland on July 05, 2023, 12:50:07 PMGates of Ishtar-A Bloodred Path, The Dawn of Flames and At Dusk and Forever. Three albums in three years before calling it a day. Didn't help their cause that there were a slew of similar sounding Swedish bands vying for the limelight at the same time and the fact they were signed to the relatively obscure Invasion Records for most of their tenure scarcely helped their cause. Well worth checking out especially since Century Media took the trouble of reissuing melodic death's answer to the unholy trinity.

Those albums are great.

Running Wild - Masquerade 8/10

Continuing my Rock 'n' Rolf kick of late, good, honest speed/heavy Metal
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

The Smashing Pumpkins- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

Quote from: Thorn on July 05, 2023, 10:07:57 PMRunning Wild - Masquerade 8/10

You should try Black Hand Inn next if you haven't already. An incredible album even by Running Wild's ridiculously high 80s/90s standards. It all sadly ended with The Rivalry. Should really have called it a day thereafter. Tribute band Blazon Stone also well worth a listen. Start with Return to Port Royal.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 05, 2023, 10:16:51 PMThe Smashing Pumpkins- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

Not really a fan but Muzzle is worth giving it the go

#9789 July 06, 2023, 01:32:00 AM Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 03:51:26 AM by Carnage
Gish and Siamese Dream are where it's at, obviously but Zeitgeist is the best thing they've done since. Certainly the best produced.

Godflesh: Streetcleaner remaster

#9790 July 06, 2023, 11:55:29 AM Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 08:34:57 PM by londonleatherboy
Nuclear Assault - Handle With Care
Sodom - Persecution Mania
Rotting Christ - Heretics
Satyricon - Deep Calleth Upon Deep

Quote from: londonleatherboy on July 06, 2023, 11:55:29 AMNuclear Assault - Handle With Care

Great LP. 

The Blades - 1st 2 albums

Quote from: vinterland on July 06, 2023, 12:24:48 AM
Quote from: Thorn on July 05, 2023, 10:07:57 PMRunning Wild - Masquerade 8/10

You should try Black Hand Inn next if you haven't already. An incredible album even by Running Wild's ridiculously high 80s/90s standards. It all sadly ended with The Rivalry. Should really have called it a day thereafter. Tribute band Blazon Stone also well worth a listen. Start with Return to Port Royal.

Ah yeah man I have them all ,just on a nostalgia trip with them
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: londonleatherboy on July 05, 2023, 12:18:16 PMenforced - war  remains my album of the yr so far

Yeah, it is a really good release! 

Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery
Voivod - Killing Technology
Fifth Angel - When Angels Kill
October Tide - Rain Without End
Savage Master - Mask of the Devil
Hellcrash - Demonic Assassination
Ereb Altor - Nattramn
Evangelist - Ad Mortem Festinamus
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
Wapentake - Agrarian Gothic

Autumn Nostalgie - Esse Est Percipi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT6nsCJx-yY&list=PLlbSYhZYg4lJa5tstzjH33TdfVrP36Y2w&index=9

Don't know what the general feeling on blackgaze/post BM is here but had it on in work today and it was a lovely listen. I'd take it over any of those Alcest albums. Production's a bit more cavernous and gloomy.