Manowar - Battle Hymns
Napalm Death - Order of the Leech
Anacrusis - Screams and Whispers
Watch Hazel - Prelude
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Saxon - Denim & Leather
WASP - Wasp
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

Behemoth,ran through from Satanica to Zos kia ,Thelema 6 an absolutely untouchable album.Ive no interest in their early stuff or their later material.But those three albums are unbelievable!.One of my favourite bands in the early 2000s.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 27, 2023, 12:41:56 PMEnslaved- Heimdal. Sounds really good. A really seamless combination of black/ Viking metal and synthy prog. So far they haven't included any of those buzz killing emo vocals and I hope it stays that way  8)

That new? Don't remember hearing a thing about it. Please tell me they've put the reverb back on the vocals for this one. Can't stand the way he's been croaking right into my ear for the last decade

Earlier this year. Similar enough to the last couple.

I didn't mind the music on the last few but the vocals really weren't good

Frozen Soul- Glacial Domination 6/10

Definitely not a bad album but derivative ,safe and highly unimaginative. Perfect for when you really can't be fucked engaging brain. You'd swear they were the future of DM to see some of the plaudits flying around.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

These are the chaos that get people to do push ups at gigs.
It's very generic and as you said it's been lauded as the be all and end all.

More of the same old shite. Pass.

https://ossuary-death.bandcamp.com/album/forsaken-offerings

Enjoyed this and also, somewhat topically, it has cool Goatlord cover on it.

Quote from: open face surgery on June 30, 2023, 10:15:09 PMhttps://ossuary-death.bandcamp.com/album/forsaken-offerings

Enjoyed this and also, somewhat topically, it has cool Goatlord cover on it.

When I read that I thought, they have used Goatlord artwork? That's weird. Only when I clicked in to have a look did the penny drop. I'll go back to bed...

https://bansidhedogs.bandcamp.com/album/into-the-twilight

Ban sidhe dogs - one man project from devil master, cape of bats, bogside sniper squadron guitarist. Might interest some of you. Folk punk although not what your thinking, with all lyrics from Yeats poems.

#9761 July 01, 2023, 01:43:22 AM Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 02:34:45 PM by Carnage
Godflesh: Purge

Mix between Pure and SOLAH. It's fucking brilliant. Brutal.

This new KK's Priest song is fking savage!

Tribal Gaze - The Nine Choirs. Way better than the first album.
Obituary - Slowly We Rot.
Morbid Angel - Covenant.
Testament - The Gathering.

Quote from: londonleatherboy on July 01, 2023, 03:00:39 PMThis new KK's Priest song is fking savage!

Was just thinking the other day that another dose of KK would be welcome, didn't realise they were even working on another one so this is a great surprise
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes