Terrorizer - World downfall,best grind album ever!

Immortal - Dammned In Black
Dying Fetus - Descend Into Depravity
Agnostic Front - Dead Yuppies

Beherit- Drawing Down the Moon.

Genesis - Selling England by the pound.
Katatonia - Sky Void of Stars

Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden 
Bolt Thrower - Mercenary
Bell Witch - Clandestine Gate
Arkham Witch - Beer and Bullet Belts
Morbid Angel - The Altars of Madness
Dark throne - A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Rotting Christ - Non Serviam
Witchfynde - Stagefright

Immortal - Pure Holocaust 9/10
Sadus - Chemical Exposure 9/10
Grave Digger - Knights Of The Cross 8/10
Vanum - Ageless Fire 7.5/10
Nachtmystium - Silencing Machine 7/10
Chorus Of Ruin - Swan Dive 7/10
Grave - Endless Procession Of Souls 7/10
Master - The New Elite 7/10
Frozen Soul - Glacial Domination 6/10
Nile - At The Gates Of Sethu 6/10
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Down- III: Over the Under. Enjoying this more this morning than I did when it came out. Kind of a generic opener but it picks up from there. Never Try sounds like it could have been the seed that En Minor sprung from. I disagree with the comment above about Phil being back on form, though. His voice sounds a bit weak to my ear. He sounds shot. But still, it's hitting the spot.

Hades- ...Again Shall Be

I think this and the Borknagar debut complement each other really nicely. They are both full on aggressive in terms of production but the Hades is more mid paced while the Borknagar is fairly relentless and high octane. Both achieve something similarly epic but approach it from different angles.

Cancer -TTGE
Vader -Litany

My Dying Bride - The Angel & The Dark River
Grand Magus - Swords Song
Grand Magnus - Ironwill
Darkthrone - Old Star
Death - The Sound of Perseverance
Anthrax - Persistence of Time
Witchfinder General - Death Penalty

Fastway - All Fired Up
Blue Öyster Cult - s/t
Thantifaxath - Hive Mind Narcosis
Godflesh - Purge
JAAW - Supercluster

Just giving the remaster of Spheres a spin on bandcamp. It sounds fucking fantastic, especially after A-B listening to it and my old CD. Fuck, might end up buying it again  :laugh:

It was remastered? Why?
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Toxic Holocaust- Primal Future 2019

Recent purchase, really good 80s style thrash

Quote from: Bürggermeister on June 21, 2023, 09:09:19 PMJust giving the remaster of Spheres a spin on bandcamp. It sounds fucking fantastic, especially after A-B listening to it and my old CD. Fuck, might end up buying it again  :laugh:

Ah you've convinced me, I'll fire Spheres on today  8)  I'm sure I've posted this before but it was the first CD I bought in around 94 I think. My sister got a CD player for Christmas and I only had a tape deck myself so I would go and listen to it in her room for a couple of months until my birthday rolled around and I got a CD player myself. Sitting in her girly room, surrounded by Popples, blasting Pestilence. It probably explains quite a bit...  ::)