Werewolves- The Dead Are Screaming.
Mork - Dypet. Despite wanting to like this it sounds a bit weak. It feels like he is trying to broaden his song writing but it's a bit wishy washy.

Yeah I agree with that on Mork, I gave it numerous chances but it is, as you say, wishy washy.

Metallica - ..And Justice For All 9.5/10
Second last stop on the Metallica train for me, Harvester of Sorrow opened my teenage brain to a whole new level of heavy back in the day.

Therion - Lemuria 8/10
Love a bit of Therion ,well when Johnsson can reign in his operatic tendencies anyway. This one is a pretty well balanced.

Gospel of the Horns - Ceremonial Conjugation 7/10
Still wish they had fleshed this black thrash assault out to a full length.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Crescent Shield - The Stars of Never Seen
Trouble - The Skull
The Order of Israfel - Red Robes
Judas Iscariot - Heaven in Flames
Messa - Live at Roadburn
Soen - Tellurian
Sonata Arctica - Winterheart's Guild
Cloven Hoof - Time Assassin 

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 14, 2023, 11:47:46 AM
Quote from: Mithrandir on June 14, 2023, 10:28:34 AMBeen on a serious knucklehead warbro noise buzz the last while. Blasting some classics today and yesterday.

Diocletian  - Doom Cult
Conqueror  -  War.Cult.Supremacy
Damaar  - Triumph Through Spears of Sacrilege
Blasphemy  - Fallen Angel of Doom
Witchrist  - Beheaded Ouroboros
Genocide Shrines  - Manipura Imperial..
Concrete winds - Primitive force
Tetragrammacide - Primal Incinerators of Moral Matrix

Must check out the couple of bands there I don't know, love me a bit of knucklehead warbro noise  :laugh:  :abbath:

You should check out the Genocide Shrines album if you haven't already, I don't see it mentioned much but it was my AOTY when it came out.

Ya, it's incredible. Was told they were trying to get them for Never Surrender but visas are seemingly near impossible from Indonesia. Found that odd.

Just getting to the end of a first listen now. Great recommendation  :abbath: That Hurl Burning Spears... track has an unexpected bang of Inquisition off it (not in the vox, ribbit).

I had Scorn Defeat by Sigh on in the car earlier and I find it so dull. I revisit it every so often to see if it clicks and struggle through it. No difference there today. I just opened youtube to stick on Infidel Art and the first recommendation at the top of the page was... Infidel Art... spooky. This is a way better album, I'm sure we are all agreed  8)

Quote from: Don Gately on May 22, 2023, 08:34:00 AMListening to The Cult - Sonic Temple one of my favourite albums.

Have you ever listened to Strange & Beautiful by Crimson Glory? Every time I listen to Sonic Temple (as I am now) it reminds me of it. Midnight (Crimson Glory vocalist) and Ian Astbury have nothing at all in common, but there's a really similar vibe about the two albums I find.

L.A. Guns rocking my night off Live in Tokoyo ' 88 on yt
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#9624 June 16, 2023, 12:58:48 PM Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 01:29:58 PM by Eoin McLove
Moonfog- Demonbreed.
This sounds better to me right now than it has before when I've checked it out. I suppose my tastes have moved more towards this style of unadorned, true black metal over the years which must explain it. I must have a look at grabbing a tape if the boul Discogs haven't stuck the price up to mad levels. Another local demo probably worthy of getting a reissue (with better artwork!). Are any of the lads involved in the metal scene in any capacity these days?

Geasa- Starside.

If it's the same band I'm thinking of I have the Moonfog demo on cassette. I bought it at a Day Of Darkness festival years ago.
It was raw but still great .
I must dig it out to see how I feel about it now.

Shining - Within Deep Dark Chambers.

Been absolutely hopping off "couldn't give a rats" by The Scratch

It's a fantastic album

#9628 June 16, 2023, 09:13:43 PM Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 07:43:55 AM by Eoin McLove
Ljosazabojstwa- Głoryja Śmierci.
Gjendød- Nedstigning.
Darkthrone- Under A Funeral Moon.
Solstice- Lamentations.
Warning- The Strength to Dream.

Death - Individual Thought Patterns
Sonja - Loud Arriver
Lunar Chamber - Shambhallic Vibrations .
Old Forest - Sutwyke
Master - Let's Start a War.
Savage Grace - Sign of the Cross