That Watchtower needs persistence but what a record.

Andrew W. K. - God is Partying. This album has really surprised me, very enjoyable!

Lankum - False Lankum
Bölzer - Hero
Orannsi Pazuzu - Värähtelijä (speaking of which, another band who have a "modern" top spot contender in Valonielu)

Immortal - Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism. This album doesn't get enough praise when it comes to early 90's Norwegian black metal.

In the shadow of Pure Holocaust though ,right?
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on March 29, 2023, 04:13:52 PMIn the shadow of Pure Holocaust though ,right?
Pure Holocaust is my favourite Immortal album alright. Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism is excellent too though. I think it might edge Pure Holocaust in relation to the vocals. DFM seems to get criminally overlooked in the black metal discussion though.

Quote from: Naraka on March 29, 2023, 05:45:35 PM
Quote from: Thorn on March 29, 2023, 04:13:52 PMIn the shadow of Pure Holocaust though ,right?
Pure Holocaust is my favourite Immortal album alright. Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism is excellent too though. I think it might edge Pure Holocaust in relation to the vocals. DFM seems to get criminally overlooked in the black metal discussion though.

True,ye don't see be it get flagged up much, must dig it out soon. Holocaust is a Top 5 Black Metal album no arguements
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Kowloon walled city - Piecework

#9068 March 30, 2023, 05:10:04 PM Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 06:53:30 PM by londonleatherboy
Primal Fear - Seven Seals.CD Digi  .Hook it to my veins
Testament - The New Order Cd
Onslaught - Power From Hell

The new Eternal Helcaraxe song 'Death March'. Deadly stuff.

Daath's new song No Rest No End. It's a ripper!

Evil Spirit- The Imageless Mirror. 

I haven't listened to this EP in ages. It's great. It's so rare to hear a doom band who stand out from the crowd and with this record Evil Spirit really set themselves apart. I wonder if they have any new material in the works.

Any of you check out DeathCollector?,relesed a new single this morning.

#9073 March 31, 2023, 11:44:29 PM Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 01:05:19 AM by Eoin McLove
Ved Buens Ende- Written in Waters.
Beyond Dawn- Revelry.
Arcturus- Espera Hiems Synfonia.
Necromantic Worship- Rites of Resurrection.
Moenen of Xezbeth- Ancient Spells of Darkness...

Type O Negative: World Coming Down