Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 31, 2023, 11:44:29 PMVed Buens Ende- Written in Waters.
Beyond Dawn- Revelry.
Arcturus- Espera Hiems Synfonia.
Necromantic Worship- Rites of Resurrection.
Moenen of Xezbeth- Ancient Spells of Darkness...

Go way and have a few drinks ffs 🤣

Quote from: General Lee on April 01, 2023, 03:04:09 AM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 31, 2023, 11:44:29 PMVed Buens Ende- Written in Waters.
Beyond Dawn- Revelry.
Arcturus- Espera Hiems Synfonia.
Necromantic Worship- Rites of Resurrection.
Moenen of Xezbeth- Ancient Spells of Darkness...

Go way and have a few drinks ffs 🤣

That was an early morning start. I'm actually at a vineyard for lunch now and the vino is flowing beautifully  8)

A few scaldy cans later and it'll be game, set and match!

Tau Cross: Tau Cross

Getting a bit Tau Cross-eyed over here  :-X

Obituary - Dying of Everything, a beast of an album. I'd love to see them play here while touring this.

Going through a load of the stuff from the top 5 thread, can't beat the classics!

Quote from: Carnage on April 01, 2023, 03:36:18 AMTau Cross: Tau Cross

What sort of thing is that? The name isn't giving away the game

Rob Miller from Amebix, Away from Voivod and a couple of others, kinda Killing Joke sounding post punk I suppose. Decent album, the second one was so-so. Haven heard the third one.

Might give that a go so I like the sound of the idea. I'll start with the first and see how it goes

There's a fair bit of metal in the mix too. You might have heard about the controversy with them a few years ago - Miller thanked some holocaust denier in the credits for their third album, which Relaose then shelved. They were dropped, the rest of the band left and he rerecorded it with new people and put it out on another label. He's a bit of a conspiracy nut.

Quote from: Carnage on April 01, 2023, 07:18:45 PMThere's a fair bit of metal in the mix too. You might have heard about the controversy with them a few years ago - Miller thanked some holocaust denier in the credits for their third album, which Relaose then shelved. They were dropped, the rest of the band left and he rerecorded it with new people and put it out on another label. He's a bit of a conspiracy nut.

Yknow even if I thought the holocaust never happened, I'd still have enough about me to not say the holocaust never happened because reading the room etc.

I just dunno how folks walk into this stuff on repeat.

I didn't hear about that at all though, which I have to take as a good thing

Nuclear Assault - The Plague
Possessed - The Eyes of Horror
Napalm Death - Scum

I recall checking out a Tau Cross tune once but they slipped immediately off my radar and I never went for a full go at an album. Must rectify that. 

SPIRIT POSSESSION - Of The Sign