Thin Lizzy - Live at BBC, worth it for version of Little Darling alone

The Great Southern Trendkill.

C'mon Friday fucking give it to me

Death Angel - Act III

I friggin' love this album. Obviously it's a relic of my distant youth and has a certain nostalgic value. But I love the songs...the production. It just sounds great.

Yep, it's a nostalgic fave of mine too, memories of going along Bundoran beach with the cassette blasting on my shiny new blue double deck tape player....and the cassette is working perfectly to this day too
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Pungent stench masters of moral.. servants of sin
White zombie astro creep 2000
Entombed left hand path
Exhorder slaughter in the Vatican

#8090 September 23, 2022, 10:28:08 PM Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 09:36:27 PM by Cailleach
Lashblood -  Philosophy of Self-Flagellation: Being and Nothing
                Unbeing

#8091 September 24, 2022, 12:42:17 AM Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 01:41:37 AM by Carnage
Can'theti to Death A grl's  cleaadic druff.

I left that there for the craic, it should say 'Can't get into Death Angel's classic stuff'. Something wrong with the ceann. Upsetting.

Anyway, I was never a fan until they came back, but while their current output is certainly fine, it's a bit samey.

Anyway, now playing: Bast: Spectres

Alice In Chains: Dirt

Solstice- 'New Dark Age'

Sumerlands - Dreamkiller

Cradle Of Filths last album. My god is it good. The last two songs specifically remind me of Cruelty And The Beast era. The rest is mostly reminiscent of their older stuff with what im guessing some of the mid 2000s Cradle was like. I am someone who hasnt listened to them in 15 years

Testament - The Legacy
Slayer - Show No Mercy
Slayer - Hell Awaits

The riff from Black Magic....was there ever a better riff to summon the devil by ??  :abbath:  :abbath:  :abbath:

Savage Master - Those Who Hunt At Night 7/10
Nekrovault - Festering Peregrination 7.5/10
W.A.S.P. - Dominator - 8/10
Watain - Causus Luceferi 9/10
Watain - Lawless Darkness 8/10
Necros Christos- Triune Impurity Rites 8/10
Vio-lence Let The World Burn 7.5/10
Blut Aus Nord - Undreamable Abysses 7/10
Necros Christos- Doom of The Occult 8/10
Necros Christos - Nine Graves 8.5/10
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Pantera - Reinventing The Steel.

Shepherd was right it's not a bad album at all. A lot of it is actually very good.

Latest Predatory Light, absolutely superb. One of the best of the year for me easily.

Langenneet - Aionin soihtu