Forgotten Woods- As the Wolves Gather.

This is my first time hearing it through proper stereo speakers. Sounds fuppin good!

Lathspell - Torn Cold Void
            Reborn in Retaliation

Various – Funeral Music, Virgin Classics comp of Bach, Prokofiev etc
Sofia Asgatovna Gubaidulina - S/T soviet/Russian German based contemporary classical.  This is a favourite

Forgotten Woods- As the Wolves Gather
Forgotten Woods- The Curse of Mankind
Maudlin of the Well- Part the Second
Reverend Bizarre- Slice of Doom

On a random nostalgia mention from a mate...

Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go
and then, since in my whole life I'd never actually listened to it in full
Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible

Turns out it's pretty damn good!

I've never listened to it either and I think it's showed to be their classic.

Wasp - The last command, Inside the electric circus.
Live... In the raw is the only album of theirs I owned before the Headless Children, so good to be grooving to album versions if the classic early years.

The Last Command is deadly, almost as good as the debut, can't stand Inside The Electric Circus - that said, I haven't heard it for decades, probably due another go.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 22, 2022, 12:42:15 PMI've never listened to it either and I think it's showed to be their classic.

It's a mighty album, dark as fuck and definitely their best.

My brother saw them on that tour (the Tivoli, I think) and was an instant convert. Bastard.

Judas Priest - Unleashed in the East

Revocation - "Deathless"

Going through their discography now as I was blown away by "Netherheaven". Kinda pissed that I let them pass me by, this is all killer.

Cúpla CDs in the car this week.
Occultation - Silence in the Ancestral House
Akercocke - Antichrist
Cultes Des Ghoules - Sinister
That Occultation is great, shame it was their last.

Also listening to Savage Necromancy on bandcamp. Class. There's a handful of 20BS releases that I'm hoping land into invictus or some eu distro soon.

That Occultation really is great. That's a pretty fine mix and match of albums to have on rotation together there.

Hail Conjurer - Earth Penetration

Quote from: boozegeune on September 22, 2022, 08:19:07 PMCúpla CDs in the car this week.
Occultation - Silence in the Ancestral House
Akercocke - Antichrist
Cultes Des Ghoules - Sinister
That Occultation is great, shame it was their last.

Also listening to Savage Necromancy on bandcamp. Class. There's a handful of 20BS releases that I'm hoping land into invictus or some eu distro soon.

Silence in the Ancestral House is a quality album had to throw it on, good shout!

Spent the week listening to very little bar some stuff I'm working on, but yesterday for a break from it:

The Body - "I've Seen All I Need To See"
The Body & OAA - "Enemy of Love"

Ridiculous/Excellent in both cases.