Quote from: hellfire on September 15, 2022, 06:56:43 AMGealach - The Eletha Ancestry

One of the most promising Irish bands I've heard in years. Such a pity they split.

Seriously! A real treat live too, if you ever got the chance

Lionoka - Tides of Triumph 
Lja     - Til avsky for livet

Pestilence - Testimony Of The Ancients

Gnod - Hexen Valley
Negative Plane - The Pact...
Petbrick - I
Sumerlands - Dreamkiller (just not grabbing me)

Quote from: OpenSores on September 17, 2022, 11:09:57 AMGnod - Hexen Valley
Petbrick - I

I watched the video for the title track off the new Sumerlands and thought it was fucking cool.

On a Dodheimsgard discography binge today after seeing them play last night. Savage concert with a perfect mix of the earliest and later stuff.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 17, 2022, 11:17:16 AM
Quote from: OpenSores on September 17, 2022, 11:09:57 AMGnod - Hexen Valley
Petbrick - I

I watched the video for the title track off the new Sumerlands and thought it was fucking cool.

Yeah likewise,that's why I was so eager to listen to the whole album, perhaps with more listens it'll grow on me.

Limbonic Art   -       In Abhorrence Dementia
Ljosazabojstwa -    Staražytnaje licha
                              Głoryja śmierci

Quote from: Cailleach on September 17, 2022, 11:31:13 AMLimbonic Art   -       In Abhorrence Dementia
Ljosazabojstwa -    Staražytnaje licha
                              Głoryja śmierci

Nice!

Yeah, the two Sumerlands tracks I heard were cool. New vocalist isn't quite as distinct but still has a voice that carries the songs perfectly.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 17, 2022, 11:50:14 AMYeah, the two Sumerlands tracks I heard were cool. New vocalist isn't quite as distinct but still has a voice that carries the songs perfectly.

I think Brendan Ratigan is a cool singer in his own right. He's the current singer in Pagan Altar nèe The Time Lord, the Stone Dagger 7" was a great little single and his vocals in Magic Circle have always elevated them. I can't comment on his hardcore bands, but he's a talented chap.

Ah, it's true he's the vocalist from Magic Circle and Stone Dagger. Funny, as the vocals on that (amazing) 7" are damn distinct. Maybe it's just me ears adapting to the change, I've listened to the first Sumerlands EP an ungodly amount of times.

I let it pass me by but I think I'm going to grab the two albums from Relapse on payday because that new one sounds whopper and I liked what I heard from the debut too.

Radigan's voice is amazing, really enjoyed his vocals with Magic Circle. I've Sumerlands debut which I've played to death, having given Dreamkiller another go this morning it sounds better through decent speakers.