Quote from: Thorn on October 09, 2024, 06:27:42 PMKylesa - Exhausting Fire  7/10
Exhausting wait for a follow up to this, it's been 9+ years now. Guess life just got in the way for lovely Laura and Co.

They've a few shows booked for next year, looks like they're coming out of hibernation.

Ah, see ,that right there is what I love about this place, cheers man, good to hear that.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Seems to be just the two of them so far, I suppose the rest got sick of waiting around.

TED NUGENT'S AMBOY DUKES - Tooth, Fang & Claw
TED NUGENT - State Of Shock
TED NUGENT - Scream Dream
TED NUGENT - Intensities In 10 Cities

Quote from: The Wretch on October 09, 2024, 09:42:42 PMTED NUGENT'S AMBOY DUKES - Tooth, Fang & Claw

Can't beat a bit of Nudge!

#14570 October 10, 2024, 12:26:56 AM Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 12:28:48 AM by The Wretch
Quote from: TurnTheAirBlue on October 09, 2024, 11:59:55 PM
Quote from: The Wretch on October 09, 2024, 09:42:42 PMTED NUGENT'S AMBOY DUKES - Tooth, Fang & Claw

Can't beat a bit of Nudge!

His 70's/early 80's work is absolutely savage. His more recent albums have some crackin playing, although they aren't quite on the same level. I saw him live too, he is still immense on stage.

Yeah, his stuff with Derek St. Holmes is amazing.

Demiser - Slave to the Scythe
Midnight Force - Severan
Toxikull - Under The Southern Light
Blood Incantation - Absolute Elsewhere

Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Candlemass - Nightfall
Zeke - Hellbender

@The Wretch: Hellbender is fucking savage. They sound just as manic as they did in the 90's.

Kvaen - Formless Fires cd
Helloween - Chameleon cd

Crypt Sermon - The Stygian Rose

Unlistenable due to that Scrying Orb song. So so so bad!!!

Sargeist - CD box set

New Oranssi Pazuzu on the way to work. Fuck yeah.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on October 11, 2024, 08:30:45 AMNew Oranssi Pazuzu on the way to work. Fuck yeah.
I assumed it wouldn't be available this early so didn't check.  Downer.  Ah well I'll get to it later.

FNM's Album of the Year for a walk to work here in real crispy weather.  Good combo