The night Robert Pallins murdered me.

#14116 August 22, 2024, 02:10:04 PM Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 02:16:51 PM by ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk
Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 17, 2024, 10:59:22 PMSwallowed- Lunarterial. Still as bizarre, ugly and deranged as it was when it came out.

Qrixkuor- Poison Palinopsia. I needed something equally deranged to follow Lunarterial and in their own unique way, Qrixkuor get there.

Yeah, bizarre, ugly and deranged sums it up nicely. I wonder will those lads ever come back?

Must give that Qrikuor LP more listens. I'm obsessed with the latest Zoetrope.

That distinct Greek BM sound is great. What other places do you think had a distinct BM sound bar the obvious Norway/Sweden?

NP
Ghemhamforash - Bloodletting
Black Cilice -Banished from Time
Zhrine - Unortheta

Reissue of Lunarterial on the way from Me Saco Un Ojo. Was talking to one of them lately and got the impression they may do something again at some point. Who knows!?

Much prefer Poison Palinopsia to Zoetrope but everything is class.

#14118 August 22, 2024, 03:36:26 PM Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 03:46:19 PM by ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk
Nice, they would crush live id say too if they ever tried it. Finnish Rippikoulu style.

will throw on Poison Palinopsia now that the Zoetrope homework has been thoroughly done.

Storm Kvlt- Europas Weg zum Grab

#14120 August 22, 2024, 08:34:53 PM Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 08:55:31 PM by The Wretch
GOREFEST - Horrors In A Retarded Mind demo
OLD FUNERAL - Our Condolences (1988-1992)
DISMEMBER - Complete Demos
CARNAGE/CADAVER - Dark Recollections/Hallucinating Anxiety
PLASMATICS - Coup d'Etat

Streams of Blood - Allgegenwärtig
                                   Erlosung

VEHEMENT THROWER - I Come In Peace

MORTAL SLAUGHTER - Destiny

Friends of Hell - God Damned You to Hell

Cradle of Filth - The Principles of Evil Made Flesh

Cancer - Spirit in Flames

Corrosion Of Conformity - Wiseblood.

Fuckin' love this album.

Nile - The Underworld Awaits Us All (solid stuff, looking forward to the gig)

King Crimson - In The Court Of The Crimson King

The Jesus Lizard - Blue

ABHORRENCE - Completely Vulgar

Currently the 'Vulgar Necrolatry' demo tracks. Glorious filth. 

Dawn - Slaughtersun. This album should be mentioned more in terms of essential black metal.

Chris Poland - Return to Metalopolis & Chasing the Sun
Clutch - Earth Rocker