Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
Iron Maiden - No Prayer for the Dying

KISS - Creatures Of The Night
WOLFSBANE - Wolfsbane
THE WEASELS - Beat Her With A Rake
OVERKILL L.A. - Triumph Of The Will

Dark Tranquility - Endtime Signals Flac
Gary Moore - Rockin Every Night SACD

Quote from: londonleatherboy on August 25, 2024, 01:14:01 PMGary Moore - Rockin Every Night SACD

Stellar stuff from arrr Garraaay.

Nile - The Underworld Awaits Us All
Dread Sovereign - All Hell's Martyrs
Grand Magus - Iron Will
The Young Gods - L'eau rouge

MOLLY HATCHET - Flirtin With Disaster

Phlegethon's Majesty - Condemned to Dwell in the Forbidden Chasm
Selenite Scrolls - Through Gnarled Woods and Glowing Haze...
Orkblut - Shadowmancer Of The Haunted Knolls

Quote from: OpenSores on August 25, 2024, 02:09:10 PMNile - The Underworld Awaits Us All

It's a bit of a stormer isn't it, had a couple of listens and well impressed
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#14153 August 25, 2024, 10:42:08 PM Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 11:31:10 PM by leatherface

Quote from: OpenSores on August 25, 2024, 02:09:10 PMNile - The Underworld Awaits Us All
Grand Magus - Iron Will

I had Grand Magus - Iron Will on the other day, its sounding better after a 12 months break from it.  I've got their 1st four albums I wonder is anything after those any good

Hammer Of The North is one of the very best.
The next few all have some brilliant songs but there is some filler as well.
Having said that they I have all of them and they all get regular listens.

Quote from: Thorn on August 25, 2024, 06:09:17 PM

It's a bit of a stormer isn't it, had a couple of listens and well impressed

It is indeed, very tasty and the last track Lament for the Destruction of Time is sublime.

Quote from: 91/30 on August 26, 2024, 08:55:31 AM
Grand Magus - Iron Will

I had Grand Magus - Iron Will on the other day, its sounding better after a 12 months break from it.  I've got their 1st four albums I wonder is anything after those any good

I'm a bit of a fan boy, Hammer of the North is great, I quite enjoy anything after albeit not on the same par. Such a solid live band. Haven't listened to the new track (s) properly yet.

I love the stuff that JB did with Spiritual Beggars as well. The first 2 GM albums never really did much for me though. Wolf's Return is where I feel they cane into their own and have progressed steadily away from the stoned type stuff into more traditional heavy metal since. All the better for it as well.

Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time

Vendel - Out in the Fields (really solid epic heavy metal release.  Dying Victims keep churning out the good stuff)

Scald - Ancient Doom Metal (it is no Will of the Gods... It is decent, but I'd probably enjoy it more if it had of been released under a different band name).