Count Raven - The Sixth Storm

Ministry - In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up
Ministry - Psalm 69
Hate Forest - Sorrow
Hate Forest - Innermost

Drain:Living Proof
Harms Way:Post Human
Autopsy:Acts Of The Unspeakable

RUNNING WILD - Gates To Purgatory (1984)
RUNNING WILD - Branded And Exiled (1985)

DOKKEN - Back For The Attack (1987)

Quote from: The Wretch on May 28, 2024, 05:55:10 AM
Quote from: Ducky on May 27, 2024, 11:33:13 PM
Quote from: The Wretch on May 27, 2024, 11:42:10 AMRUSH - Caress Of Steel (1975)

I've tried so many times with this (huge Rush fan, A Farewell to Kings is so close to being my favourite album ever), but it has never clicked. The Foundation of Lameth in particular (despite loving their prog excess everywhere else in their discography).

I've heard that a lot, and the band don't seem all that fond of it either. Personally, it is one of my favourite albums.

Yeah it's an odd one. I know a dude who matches me almost exactly with his favourite Rush albums, bar CoS being his favourite lol.

At most I'll stick Bastille Day on a playlist of their shorter tracks. Fuck, I think Test for Echo has got more plays out of me than CoS :laugh:

Quote from: Ducky on May 28, 2024, 05:25:31 PMFuck, I think Test for Echo has got more plays out of me than CoS :laugh:

Weirdly enough, I'm a huge fan of Test For Echo too.  :laugh: 

I played that album to death when it came out.

Thin Lizzy - BBC Sessions box set

Fantastic stuff.......

Lyzzard - The Abyss
Einherjer - Dragons of the North
Dodsferd - Cursing Your Will to Live
Autopsy - Ashes, Organs, Blood and Crypts
Dissection - The Somberlain

Mixed bag for tonight, had to give it a rest after the Molested, thought I could hear the neighbours banging  :laugh:

Funnily enough I put on the Molested album from time to time when I don't want to hear my neighbours banging

Both sides of the wall being molested.

This morning so far I've mainly just been listening to the sound of my own laughter after reading the title of that new Nile song