Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 29, 2024, 08:18:21 PM
Quote from: StoutAndAle on May 29, 2024, 02:55:23 PMCoroza - "As Within".
Conan - "Monnos"
Anciients - "Heart Of Oak" - this is what I love about this place, never heard of these boys til McLove mentioned them.

I didn't mention them, I responded to someone else! But yeah, gotta give them a proper go.

Never heard of them before until today either. Good stuff. Been itching for something new that caught my attention for a long time.

Also listening to Voivod - Angel Rat today.

Therapy? Infernal Love and Semi Detached.

Both great.

Superunknown - what can be said other than it's just class

Sabbat - The Dwelling - The Melody of Deathmask  (really didn't listen to this enough when I got it.  So many killer riffs - must start picking up their back catalogue)
Darkthrone - It Beckons Us All (can't get enough of this at the moment).
Wayfarer - American Gothic
The Wizards - The Exit Garden (one of my favourite releases so far this year along with Darkthrone and Udad)   
Borknagar - Borknagar
Kontact - Full Contact
Mountain - Official Bootleg Volume 8. Pineknob Theatre, Detroit

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 29, 2024, 08:18:21 PMI didn't mention them, I responded to someone else! But yeah, gotta give them a proper go.

Didn't you post something about "Melt The Crown" them and say something about Jerry Cantrell too? I thought that it was you.

Whoever it was - nice one.

Quote from: StoutAndAle on May 30, 2024, 08:56:11 AM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 29, 2024, 08:18:21 PMI didn't mention them, I responded to someone else! But yeah, gotta give them a proper go.

Didn't you post something about "Melt The Crown" them and say something about Jerry Cantrell too? I thought that it was you.

Whoever it was - nice one.

Haha yep, I did. But I was responding to someone else. I don't want to steal anyone's thunder here  :laugh:

All this talk of ateing the shite off a monkey's mickey put me in a certain mood.*

Nile- In Their Darkened Shrines.

*dramatization. May not have occurred.

Had Catacombs and Black Seeds on the other day. Will tap into Darkended Shrines today and give AotW a good go as I enjoyed the listen I gave it the other day.

New song is shite.

CLOVEN HOOF - Cloven Hoof (1984)

Helmet: Betty (CD) hadn't listened in a while, good album even greater guitar tone.

Blind Guardian - Nightfall
King Diamond - Conspiracy
Ozzy - Blizzard of Ozz
TodoMal - A Greater Good
TodoMal - Ultracrepidarian

Just put in an order for those last two as well.

Dread Sovereign - For Doom The Bell Tolls
Nocturnus AD - Unicursal
Marduk - La Grande Danse Macabre
Ard - Untouched By Fire
Virgin Steele - Noble Savage (what an album and the title track is possibly one of the greatest heavy metal songs to be recorded).

Doomsword- Resound the Horn.  Timeless.

Amorphis - Privilege of Evil
Paradise Lost - Gothic

Dio - Strange Highways

Could be one for the controversial opinions but my this is my favourite of his solo stuff

Have the Ulver EP waiting for me this evening.

Anciients - Heart of Oak