Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 18, 2024, 02:37:50 PMHelheim- Jormundgand. Feckin savage album. Sounds to me like it would sit well in a listening session alongside the Borknagar debut and Hades- Again Shall Be...

Yeah, Jormundgand is wicked stuff! nice grouping of records also which id throw in Manes - Under ein blodraud maane & In The Woods... - Isle of Men. Alot of oddball banshee vocals going on amongst them. class. Fleurety - A Darker Shade of Evil, the king of that of course.

Yeah the shrill vocals are used well. Not over-done but really harsh and effective when they come in. The end of the album is nuts.

Quote from: ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk on April 17, 2024, 07:28:56 PM
Quote from: Xworx on April 17, 2024, 04:18:10 PMMutiilation - Black Metal Cult
niice, diidnt know he was back. wiill throw iit on after.

Ljosazabojstwa - Staražytnaje licha

He's back alright, and he's still foaming at the mouth.

Heresiarch - Edifice
Heresiarch - Hammer of Intransigence

That new Heresiarch is great.

Fleurety - Min Tid Skal Komme

Spirit Caravan - Jug Fulla Sun & Dreamwheel

Manowar: Kings Of Metal

Been listening to the new Century single/demo the last few days, It's really great stuff, total Satan worship.

Century are savage. Had that new one on earlier, and the album from last year is a belter.

https://images.app.goo.gl/wHqJpEyM1tzbfEy6A

Whoever designed the logo for Century batteries must have been a metaller.

Quote from: open face surgery on April 18, 2024, 05:57:40 PMThat new Heresiarch is great.

It's class. I'm enjoying this a lot more than Death Ordinance. I thought that album was a bit of a let-down after the ferocity of the EPs. 

That Century album was really good.  Nice to hear they have something new coming! 

Tyr - Battle Ballads
Butterfly - Doorways of Time
Evangelist - Deus Vult
Witchers Creed - Awakened From the Tomb... (Shame they only did this one album, lovely slap of doom).
Aura Noir - Black Thrash Attack
Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer

Black Sabbath - Dehuminiser
Fontaines DC - Dogrel

Winter - Live in Brooklyn NY (official live album)

TRANCE - Power Infusion (1983)