Dream Theater - Images and Words & Awake - really digging these two after a long time away from DT
Rival Schools - Pedals
Love\Hate - Wasted in America

Listening to a bit of Dream Theater too lately since they announced the 40th anniversary tour. Tempted to head over to a show but the videos of Labrie on their last run were diabolical

Destroyer 666 - Never Surrender
Jag Panzer - The Hallowed (really good album).
Majesties - Vast Reaches Unclaimed
Master - Saints Dispelled

Codespeaker - "Codespeaker"

Scissorfight - "Mantrapping For Sport And Profit"

Thou have a new single out, tis mighty, so I'm on a Thou buzz
Thou-Tyrant
Thou & The Body - You whom I've always hated
Thou & Emma Ruth Rundle -May our chambers be full

FORBIDDEN - Forbidden Evil (1988)

LOUDNESS - Thunder In The East (1985)

Manii - Innerst I mørket.

imo a modern masterpiece recapturing the black metal feeling as old fellas. Bass and organ interludes are sick it turns out.

Udad - Udad  (really love this album)
Satan's Host - Virgins Sails. 
They Came From Visions - The Twilight Robes (another album from this year I would have a lot of time for).
Vircolac - Veneration

Quote from: ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk on April 17, 2024, 10:29:20 AMManii - Innerst I mørket.

imo a modern masterpiece recapturing the black metal feeling as old fellas. Bass and organ interludes are sick it turns out.

I've yet to pick it up but it's on my list.

Same as that. have given it a few listens and really enjoyed it.

Omen - Battle Cry
Vicious Rumours - Digital Dictator
Sadus - Swallowed In Black
Razor- Evil Invaders
Degial - Predator Reign

Megadeth - Peace Sells....
         - So Far, So Good...So What !

Original mixes !
Peace Sells really is a beast of an album. 

Yes it's their best. So far is great also, I'd be having them too above Rust in Peace personally.

3 Inches of Blood - Advance and Vanquish

Deadly Sinners is still a banger. My throat is still sore from looking at yer man Jamie at that gig in Voodoo, thought his neck was going to fucking explode  :laugh:  :abbath:

Voivod - Killing Technology 9.5/10
Third album from the Masters of Avant-garde Tech Thrash ,waaaay ahead of their time.

Atheist - Jupiter 9/10
Brilliant 2010 comeback from the Masters of Tech Death

Therion - Vovin 8.5/10
Best selling album but in truth it never gets better than its first track

Manowar - Kings of Metal 8.5/10
Another one with a killer first track in the form of the frenetic, uplifting Wheels Of Fire

Deceased - As The Weird Travel On 8/10
6th album from the underrated Virginians, just about the perfect blend of Heavy, Thrash and Death Metal

Spectral Voice - Sparagmos 8/10
This one isn't veering to far from the stereo this year

Drowned - Procul His 8/10
Likewise this one, an engaging and memorable listen

Festerday - Iihtalllan 7/10
2019 debut, thirty(!) years after the band's inception, old school DM with elements of punk and black, good stuff

Suffocation - Hymns To The Apocrypha 7/10
Abandon all hope all ye who enter here, even by Suffo's standards this is a devastatingly punishing collection  of tracks that's taken me more than a few spins to appreciate, not gone on some of the lyrics though.

Lord Belial - Rapture 6/10
Eventually picked this up as I'd been admiring the artwork for some while,  easy listening black metal done well but, well...we've moved on

Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes