Virgin Steele - The Passion Of Dionysus 6.5/10
Obituary - Xecutioner's Return 6/10
Kreator - God's Of Violence 5/10
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Slidhr- White Hart!
Slidhr- The Futile Fires of Man.
Verminous Serpent- The Malign Covenant.

Judas Priest - Painkiller and Defenders Of The Faith

I had Sad Wings of Destiny on the other day for the first time in years. Such a cool album. I love the biting production.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 10, 2023, 10:08:33 PMI had Sad Wings of Destiny on the other day for the first time in years. Such a cool album. I love the biting production.
My favourite Priest album, I love the early 80's anthemic stuff too, but their late 70's stuff had such a cool almost gothic vibe.

Victim Of Changes, The Ripper, Tyrant. Those three alone make it one of their best.

200 Stab wounds -  Slave to the Scalpel
Frozen Soul - Crypt of Ice

Just necking beers at the minute getting ready to see both bands live in about 2 hours and of course getting prepped for those pit push ups.

Origin - Antithesis, Entity, Chaosmos.

I'm here just for the John Longstreth love in and to hear him age my speakers by a few months in only a few hours :abbath:

In Solitude - ST

I couldn't get into the 2 after this but this one still rips.

Midnight Force - Gododdin
Iron Angel - Hellbound
Saxon - Into the Labyrinth
Malokarpatan - Nordkarpatenland
Wolves in the Throne Room - Crypt of Ancestral Knowledge

Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe. Hadn't had this on in a decade at least and it went down a treat. Definitely his high point including the White Zombie stuff. Haven't even tried anything past that really bar an odd shit tune here and there. Return of the Phantom Stranger is the best tune Marilyn Manson never wrote as well while we're at it

Quote from: Ducky on November 11, 2023, 12:37:22 AMOrigin - Antithesis, Entity, Chaosmos.

I'm here just for the John Longstreth love in and to hear him age my speakers by a few months in only a few hours :abbath:

Was bang into the first 2 albums. Bought Antithesis but don't remember ever getting into it.

Fathomage- Autumn's Dawn, Winter's Darkness

Fallakr - LVC
               Mezv, Marv, Milliget

Ranger- Skull Splitting Metal (cass)

Baphomet's Blood: Second Strike (cass)