The Grief - Crucible cd
KK's Priest - Sinner Rides Again cd
Warcrab - The Howling Silence flac

All bloody brilliant..this new warcrab is fanatstic

Quote from: londonleatherboy on November 08, 2023, 07:17:13 PMThe Grief - Crucible cd
KK's Priest - Sinner Rides Again cd
Warcrab - The Howling Silence flac

All bloody brilliant..this new warcrab is fanatstic

Gave the new Warcrab a few spins in work, it's very good must grab it.

New Suffocation is really after grabbing me in!

Yeah I'm liking the new Suffo too, that vocalist is filling Frank's boots nicely.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Fabricant - drudge to the thicket

Cosmic atrophy - the void engineers.

Both wonky death metal from different styles

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 04, 2023, 02:31:49 AMJays, that Øxn stuff is hard going. Nice music even if it gets way too drawn out for my attention span these days, but the endless repetition and Radie Peat's vocals are a struggle. Cool artwork though.

Ha, yeah that's fair. After a week of it, I'll revisit it for sure, but wouldn't be glued to it.

This evening's listening has been mainly eletronic - namely Drexcia - "Harnessed the Storm", "Neptune's Lair", also Squarepusher - "Hard Normal Daddy" and "Feed Me Weird Things".

Also been enjoying Cradle of Filth - "Cruelty and the Beast - Re-Mistressed". Goofy title aside, it's nice at long last to hear these songs with half-decent mix/production.

Skipped through it but I must saw I find Radie's vocals hard work these days. There does seem to be variation on the album though..

Drexciya are savage.

Rotting Christ- Passage to Arturo. The LP arrived today and looks great. The sound is good and raw as I would expect.

Nocternity- HOTAT
Pink Floyd- Animals, 2018 remix

Prong - Primitive Origins, Force Fed & Beg to Differ
Bossk - Audio Noir
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Kingdom Come - s/t & In Your Face

Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Mortem - Ravnsvart
Sacred Reich - Surf Nicaragua
Raven - All Hell's Breaking Loose
Nite - Darkness Silence Mirror Flame
Bottomless - The Banishing

Faust - Death from Beyond

Hexvessel- All Tree. The song Sylvan Sign has been going around my head for two days.

#10798 November 10, 2023, 01:20:56 AM Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 04:49:01 AM by Carnage
Mad Season: Above
Autopsy: Ashes, Organs, Blood And Crypts
R.E.M.: Up
Dead Can Dance: Toward The Within

Fathomage - Psalms of Reverence and Lamentations