Niden Div 187 - Imperium

Holy shit! How had I not heard this one before?! side project of 2 of the guys from Dawn. This is absolutely class! Like Zyklon B with some melodic sections and a more hysterical vocal reminiscent of early cradle of filth in parts. Have this one on repeat today.

Seen there's a nice LP box set that came out recently, pity postage is nearly 40 euro to get it here  :'(

These three new releases have really caught my attention over the weekend - all three are bloody great. 

Mortuary Drape - Black Mirror
Hexvessel - Polar Veil (another purchase due to the positive reviews on this forum - vocalist has a real Morrissey vibe at times - not saying it is a bad thing... Morrissey and the Smiths would be a guilty pleasure of mine).
Suffocation - Hymns From the Apocrypha

Sigh - Heir to Despair

Great album, but the three Heresy songs really drag it down and interrupt the flow. Think they would have been better as the closer to the album instead of right in the middle

Laster – Andermans Mijne
Mortuary Drape - Black Mirror
Ozzing Wound - We Cater To Cowards

Ferndal - Singularitäten

Leprous - Coal
Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger
Final Fantasy VII soundtrack

Sorted through a load of old folders of music on my Laptop lately and did a big swap of stuff on my phone for VLC.  Found some stuff I like but forgot about so going through a rake of old finds recently.

Felgrave - A Waning Light

#10777 November 06, 2023, 09:31:56 PM Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 10:09:54 PM by Eoin McLove
Requiem- Nunc et Semper.
Reverend Bizarre- In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend.

#10778 November 07, 2023, 09:26:06 AM Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 09:27:38 AM by Cailleach
Feigur - II, Desolation

Sacrifice - Apocalypse Inside, 1993 metal blade CD
Scorpions- tokyo tapes, Jap CD from '87

Dismember - Dismember
Soar - Roots
Thin Lizzy - Johnny The Fox
Dautha - Brethren of the Black Soil
Metalucifer - Heavy Metal Drill
Magnum - The Serpent Ring

Sepultura - Beneath The Remains.
Fear Factory - Demanufacture.
Therapy?  - High Anxiety.