Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard of Oz
Kreator - Coma of Souls
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
MegatonSword - Blood Hails Steel
Scrollkeeper - Wetiko

Quote from: Anvil on October 13, 2023, 02:09:00 PMMegatonSword - Might & Power

Was about time you got back out to that garden!  :laugh:  :abbath:

#10607 October 13, 2023, 03:42:27 PM Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 06:30:57 PM by Cailleach
Fjord - Fara i viking
            Skalder

Burzum - Dauði Baldrs
Burzum - Hliðskjálf

First time listening to the Burzum ambient albums. Maybe I've gone mad, but I think there are some good songs on these albums - it probably helps that I'm a huge Summoning fan, I love a cheesy keyboard.

Danzig - Danzig II: Lucifuge

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 13, 2023, 02:28:04 PM
Quote from: Anvil on October 13, 2023, 02:09:00 PMMegatonSword - Might & Power

Was about time you got back out to that garden!  :laugh:  :abbath:

The weather has been nice, been able to get outside at lunch time to get some tidying done! :laugh: :laugh:

New Body Void album today.

It's excellent. A nice step forward again for them. There's a really nasty synth running throughout to really make your hair stand on end.

Fjøsnisse - Unleashed Hymns
            Vord

#10612 October 14, 2023, 03:08:49 AM Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 04:35:39 PM by Carnage
The Enigma Division: s/t - I Can't Believe It's Not Devin Townsend. Pure Devy worship but it's really good.

Dead Can Dance: Dionysus - Trying to be Spiritchaser part 2 but not quite getting there. Still decent on its own merits, though.

Dead Can Dance: In Concert - I caught them on that tour, amazing stuff. Hard to believe it was 11 years ago. Every song from Anastasis was played live, they worked much better live IMO.

Sigh- Imaginary Soniscape.
Arcturus- La Masquerade Infernale.

Thin Lizzy - China Town, have to laugh when Phil Lynott does his evil Fu Manchu laugh in the title track.
Horslips - The Tain remastered CD from the box set
Undoer - Survival is a Myth, free CD with a Discogs order from Romania, Turkish BM

Judas Priest - Firepower
The Spirit Cabinet - Hystero Epileptic Possessed/Bloodlines
Tad - God's Balls
Unsane - Peel Sessions
Marduk - Memento Mori

Spacecunt- Cunt from Space demo.

My Dying Bride: The Angel And The Dark River

Sammath - Grebbeberg 8/10

Seventh full length from the Dutch destroyers, intense, abrasive and downright ugly, pretty much the soundtrack to human life going right down the shitter worldwide in 2023.

Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#10619 October 15, 2023, 08:33:28 PM Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 08:41:09 PM by Massey Ferguson