I always found Blizzard Beasts very hard to listen to due to the terrible production. One of the only good things Abbaths solo band did was record a listenable version of Nebular Ravens Winter.

Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
Ritual Death - Ritual Death Full length
Goatpenis - Apocalypse War
Goatpenis - Depleted Ammunition
Master's Hammer - Ritual
Nagelfar - Hunengrab im Herbst

Deceased -surreal overdose
Masters hammer -ritual
Absu-tara
Sepultura -beneath the remains

#10592 October 11, 2023, 07:24:06 AM Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 09:42:11 AM by Eoin McLove
Sigh- Imaginary Sonicscape. I think this album would work nicely back to back with Tormentor- Recipe Ferrum: 777. There's  a similar sense of whimsy mixed in with the hard rocking 80s metal riffage.

Quote from: Don Gately on October 11, 2023, 08:08:07 AMGoatpenis

:laugh: Listening to them or just like saying it? Either answer is good.

Martyr AD - On Earth As It Is In He'll
Bolt Thrower - Realm Of Chaos
Hope Is Noise - Applaud Friends, The Comedy Is Over.

#10596 October 12, 2023, 02:35:22 AM Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 08:22:34 AM by Thorn
Coroner - R.I.P. 8.5/10
Ruim - Black Royal Spiritism 8/10
Hellwitch - Annihilational Intercention 8/10
Cannibal Corpse - Chaos Horrific 7.5/10
Runemagick - Beyond The Cenotaph Of Mankind 7/10
Cryptopsy - As Gomorrah Burns 7/10
Enslaved - Monumension 6/10
Primordial - How It Ends 6/10
Warrior Soul - Chill Pill 6/10
Megadeth -The Sick, The Dying and The Dead 6/10

Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#10597 October 12, 2023, 07:04:49 AM Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 10:59:00 AM by Eoin McLove
Sigh- Shiki.
Burzum- s/t.
Sigh- Imaginary Soniscape.
Burzum- Det Som Engang Var.

Imprecation/Black Blood Invocation - Diabolical Flames of the Ascended Plague

Impaled Nazarene - Ugra-Karma

Can't get over how vicious Ugra-Karma is. It's my first time listening to the band, I dismissed them before this because of their song titles but they're fucking savage.

Remember hearing Ugra karma when i was about 14/15,was genuinely unnerving!.Had Latex cult on the other day,love that one!.Think they played Dublin in the late 90s if memory serves!.

Sigh - Scorn Defeat

Darkthrone - Circle the Wagons
Alcest - Spiritual Instinct
White Void - Anti
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
Amorphis - Live at Helsinki Ice Hall

#10602 October 12, 2023, 03:33:46 PM Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 03:40:30 PM by mickO)))
Quote from: Paul keohane on October 12, 2023, 11:37:23 AMRemember hearing Ugra karma when i was about 14/15,was genuinely unnerving!.Had Latex cult on the other day,love that one!.Think they played Dublin in the late 90s if memory serves!.

I remember it being discussed on MI before they played in 1998 in the Mean Fiddler which I believe is what the Village / Opium is these days.

Quote from: Massey Ferguson on October 12, 2023, 10:54:12 AMImprecation/Black Blood Invocation - Diabolical Flames of the Ascended Plague

Impaled Nazarene - Ugra-Karma

Can't get over how vicious Ugra-Karma is. It's my first time listening to the band, I dismissed them before this because of their song titles but they're fucking savage.

The first two are great then for me the quality drops after that. I was lucky enough to get a copy of the bootleg LP done last year with the original artwork.

The Satanic Bloodspraying LP is very good as well.

Incantation - Onward to Golgotha
Incantation - Unholy Deification
Incantation - Diabolical Conquest

Yeah the numbers were so sparse that day that they just started taking requests. Love a bit of Imp Naz though, pure sonic violence.

Watain - Lawless Darkness 8/10
Some bangers on this like 'Wolves Curse' and 'Total Funeral' but at 70 mins+ it's a bit of a haul towards the end
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Metallica - 72 Seasons (I do think it's good.)
SLAYER - Show No Mercy
Primordial - How It Ends (still getting used to it)
Slidhr - White Hart
Swallowed - Lunarterial
EVOKEN - Antithesis of Light
Spectral Voice - Eroded Corridors Of Unbeing