Quote from: Snare on July 08, 2021, 01:40:15 AM
Awaiting a nice 2LP combo from Transcending Obscurity as well
https://replicantband.bandcamp.com/album/malignant-reality-death-metal

I've been following Replicant for a while so nice to see this US dissonant death metal release coming out, and added Diskord for the craic as the sample tracks seem the business from this off the wall Norwegian DM act.

I think I need to add the new Veilburner to the order as well.

6 month wait at least for the physical products though.

Replicant released today so looking forward to hearing the full thing. Loved the early tracks put up so grand job.

I added Veilburner so looking forward to that release in 2 weeks as well.

Still probably 4.5 months away from having the physical releases in the post box though, ugh.

Just bought the entire Graveland catalogue. Been crazy about these boyos for about a week now.

Shocking, outrageous and also hilarious.

In all seriousness though Andy, how did you guys give that waste of space any credence on the PC thread? The mind boggles....

Does it, [whoever you are]? Does it?

You definitely don't want the entire discography. The quality drops after Memory and Destiny (2002).

Discharge boxset, the early stuff. Have most of it on tape but proper versions are warranted.

Necromantia - To the Depths we Descend - box set
Nuctemeron - Vomit the Evil

Quote from: Carnage on September 12, 2021, 01:46:10 AM
Discharge boxset, the early stuff. Have most of it on tape but proper versions are warranted.

Its class

Na'kay:  cancer aesthetics (cd)
Teething: The night we regret (cd) We will regret this some day (cd)
Tomb mould: planetary clairvoyance (lp)
Vacant coffin: sewer skullpture (cd)
Excrement of war  Cathode Ray coma (lp)
Dystopia The aftermath (lp) Human= garbage (lp)

Trio from Invictus came today
Craven Idol - Forked Tongues lp
Bathory ST lp (unofficial japanese press)
Bedsore - Hypnagogic Hallucinations

The Craven Idol is immense, have had it on repeat all day digitally.

Hinthial demo. Arrived today which proves that despite the current glacial pace, the Aussie postal service is still alive...

#583 September 27, 2021, 08:23:02 AM Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 10:43:18 AM by Eoin McLove
Qrixkuor- 'Poison Palinopsia' LP arrived today. Now to wait for my record player to arrive  :-X

It doesn't rain but it pours. This evening's post...

Sadness- 'Ames de Marbre' CD
Ceremonial Torture- 'Sabbath, Thou Arts' CD
Zofos- 'Erevothen' CD
Vinterstille- 'Gottes Fluath' CD  added in for free with my DTB order. No idea who they are but the artwork looks nice if nothing else!

I threw half an ear over Vinterstille while cooking dinner. Sounds grand. Like a less interesting Circle of Dawn maybe... Might be a dust gatherer.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 27, 2021, 08:23:02 AM
Qrixkuor- 'Poison Palinopsia' LP arrived today. Now to wait for my record player to arrive  :-X

It doesn't rain but it pours. This evening's post...

Sadness- 'Ames de Marbre' CD
Ceremonial Torture- 'Sabbath, Thou Arts' CD
Zofos- 'Erevothen' CD
Vinterstille- 'Gottes Fluath' CD  added in for free with my DTB order. No idea who they are but the artwork looks nice if nothing else!

I threw half an ear over Vinterstille while cooking dinner. Sounds grand. Like a less interesting Circle of Dawn maybe... Might be a dust gatherer.
What were you cooking cobber?