Dinner. It says it right there.

Enslaved: Isa CD

Take 2, from Discogs this time.

Quote from: Doctor Crippen on September 12, 2021, 09:59:32 PM
Quote from: Carnage on September 12, 2021, 01:46:10 AM
Discharge boxset, the early stuff. Have most of it on tape but proper versions are warranted.

Its class

It really is. Sounds remastered, a lot clearer than the versions I had before as a result. Seems less 'punk' though.  :laugh:

Ivory Primarch: As All Life Burns CD pre-order from Cursed Monk. Bandcamp Friday and all that.

I don't think there's been a bandcamp Friday in the last few months. Used to get mails about it. Could be wrong.

Nah, they're back since last month alright. This is handy for checking, what with different timezones and so forth:

https://isitbandcampfriday.com/

Haha. The perfect website.

#592 October 01, 2021, 05:08:03 PM Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 10:36:44 PM by Snare
Quote from: open face surgery on October 01, 2021, 12:26:21 PM
I don't think there's been a bandcamp Friday in the last few months. Used to get mails about it. Could be wrong.

I believe it has been very month this year (first Friday). I don'r recall any month not doing it at least. Absolutely bombarded with mails today from bands and labels plugging it, got fair ridiculous while at work today.

There wasn't any for a few months, alright.
Started again last month, as far as I remember.

Ah, I stand corrected. I see now there was none in June and July, started back again in August. November and December to go at least.

Ordered the Decomposed demo compilation back in June. Bought me back to the tapes doing the rounds in school at the time. The booklet didn't have this flyer though - RIP Nancy's, completely flattened this week 😭

I remember that gig well, even waiting in the alley before the doors opened, some craic with the lads at this.

#596 October 03, 2021, 08:01:45 PM Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 08:03:19 PM by Pentagrimes
That gig was fucking amazing. When was it..94?95?
Must pick that comp up. And the Maimed reissue actually.

Grabbed the new Full of Hell lp yesterday. Amazing layout.

Hannes Grosmann - Apophenia/Crypts of Sleep/Radial Covenant/To Where the Light Retreats

Been meaning to pick these up for ages, figured with bandcamp Friday I should just go ahead

#598 October 03, 2021, 08:27:55 PM Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 04:04:15 PM by Shane
:abbath:

Did some lad get knocked out by a stage diver at the Nancy's gig or am imaging it?