Devin Townsend - Eras I & II boxsets

Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos (original pressing)

Saw one going for not crazy money on discogs so nabbed it. Tis actually a seller based in Ireland calling himself "funkyfrenchdude", and here he is selling to a moshingmicklad based in France!

Nice. I think my brother has that and War Master on gatefold, the original presses. He had anyway, he bought plenty of the early Earache releases back in the day.

I'm after the original CD myself, the reissue I bought for the DVD but it's a different version of the album - there's a four count between the intro and the first track, for instance. I think it's an FDR remaster, too.

#483 July 01, 2021, 05:56:21 PM Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 08:25:52 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
This has the insert, but it's not the gatefold. The gatefold with insert in good nick is generally crazy money. Would be lovely to have, but not in my budget.

I'm not 100% sure about ROC being a gatefold, now that I think of it. War Master is alright, and has the insert/lyric sheet.

I just pre-ordered the LP and CD versions of the new Skepticism from Svart. The postage to Oz is surprisingly, scarily cheap. Obviously that's a good thing but I'm wondering will I receive an email demanding more money.

I have to order the RB Slave of Satan and Teutonic Witch vinyls soon too before they disappear. In fairness, Svart have been doing a wonderful job with their reissues of the Reverend Bizarre back catalogue. I'm also really happy with the Stormcrowfleet reissue. It looks and sounds magnificent.

Picked up a couple of Solstice reissues on CD from Cosmic Key earlier: New Dark Age and Halcyon. I hadn't known they'd come out yet.

Two absolute classics!

Indeed. They seem to be doing a run on Solstice's back catalogue, I've picked up their Lamenations reissue as well as the recent To Sol A Thane / Death's Crown Is Victory disc. Some vinyl on their site too.

First day of post-quarantine freedom and I popped in to JB Hifi (like the Aussie HMV). As you can imagine, the metal section is less than inspiring but I did pick up a few reissued gems.

Satyricon- The Shadowthrone CD
Satyricon- Dark Medieval Times CD
Einherjer- Dragons of the North CD

https://sorgelig.bandcamp.com/album/we-the-oblivious

I had bought their discography previously on bandcamp, but I had to go back and get this demented, tortured black metal again on splatter vinyl. Sorgelig are the fecking business  :abbath:

Awaiting a nice 2LP combo from Transcending Obscurity as well
https://replicantband.bandcamp.com/album/malignant-reality-death-metal

I've been following Replicant for a while so nice to see this US dissonant death metal release coming out, and added Diskord for the craic as the sample tracks seem the business from this off the wall Norwegian DM act.

I think I need to add the new Veilburner to the order as well.

6 month wait at least for the physical products though.

Is there a release date for Diskord?

Perverted Ceremony 7" and longsleeve arrived today  8)